XIII

| Romantic Lover / Eyedress |

[ Y/n ]

I knocked on Finn's door, my heart racing.

It opened and Finn and I stared at each other before let me in. I walked to his living room and looked back at him.

Finn stuffed his hands in his pockets and stared at the ground.

"How're you feeling..?" He asked.

"Better. Thanks..." I replied.

Finn nodded and sighed. "What were you thinking, Y/n?"

"I just wanted to have some fun." I replied.

"That's against the rules and you know it. Plus you were blacked out. Someone could've taken advantage of you. What if that wasn't me who put you into my car? What if some random guy got you in his car?"

I could tell Finn was worried but I didn't need a lecture from him.

"It was a bad idea... I know."

"It was more than a bad idea! Y/n-" Finn pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Baby..." He mumbled.

"I've never felt this... Need to protect. Not for anyone I've ever dated. I'm not possessive you just... You're special."

I gulped and Finn stepped closer to me. His lanky body towered over mine. The closer he got the more I had to tilt my head up.

My heart was racing and my legs felt weak. Not to mention the butterflies that had sunk from my stomach to between my legs.

Everything he did was so hot.

Finn stood in front of me and I studied his face.

His pale skin littered with freckles and dark bags from staying up late grading papers. His cheekbones defined and his lips screaming to be kissed.

Finn cupped my cheeks and leaned down, kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Finn's tongue pushed into my mouth and I pulled him back towards his couch.

. . .

[ Finn ]

I got out of my bed, covering Y/n's naked body with my covers.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and left the room. I walked into the kitchen and opened one of the random drawers I kept random shit in.

I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and the lighter from the back and walked onto the balcony.

I pulled out my phone and called my mom.

"Finn..? Finn it's two in the morning. Are you okay?"

I pulled a cigarette out and lit it, sighing. "Mom everything's gone fucked." I mumbled. "Oh Finn... Take that cigarette out of your mouth."

I laughed and blew out the smoke. "Mom... I- I made a mistake and I could lose my job. I don't want to, I really don't. And I feel all messed up with Y/n."

"Oh darling... It'll be okay, right? Y/n is great. What happened?"

I sighed and took another long breath from the cig.

I exhaled and shook my head.

"Love you, Mom."

I hung up and tucked my phone into my pocket. We didn't make up... We just had sex. I feel like shit. I don't know what to do.

I want to keep my job but... I love her. I love her more than anything. I just love her.

Her.

Her...