XIV

| She's My Collar / Gorillaz ft Kali Uchis |

[ Finn ]

I stared out at the city, finishing my third cigarette. I can't decide on what I'm going to do.

I've never loved anyone like her.

But I've never been this happy at a job...

But if she moved on I'd have to watch and be silent about it. And I don't want to do that ever again.

"Finn?"

I turned and Y/n rubbed her eyes.

"Are you smoking..?" She asked.

"Uh... Yeah, old habit." I replied. She hummed and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I smiled and hugged her back, closing my eyes.

No, this is what I want.

I'll keep it a secret as long as I can. And if it ever gets out... I'll always choose her.

.  .  .

"I'm going. I'll see you later."

I nodded and Y/n gave me a kiss. "See you later. Drive safe."

She nodded and gave me one last kiss. "Bye."

I smiled and watched as she left. I haven't talked to Nick in forever. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

It rang for a moment before telling me the number was no longer in use.

Huh.

That's weird.

Stupid mofo must've gotten a new phone.

I rolled my eyes and decided to grade papers instead.

[ Y/n ]

Lily, Tim, and I were hanging out in the cafe together.

"My dad's going to come visit." Lily spoke up. "Yeah?" She nodded and licked the yogurt off of her spoon. "Yeah. He's excited to see you two again."

"I'm sure he's just coming for us." I joked.

"Pfft. You're not wrong." Lily laughed.

I shook my head and continued making a sketch for my realism class assignment. "You gonna make a sculpture of me?" Lily asked.

Timothée got excited and started pointing at himself. His mouth was full.

"I don't sculpt men, Tim. You know that. Maybe I'll sculpt you one day Lily."

"I am the hottest girl you know." She joked.

I rolled my eyes and continued working on my sketch. "How's mr. mysterious?" Lily asked.

"He's fine." I replied blandly.

"Oh my god... Are you a sugar baby?!" Timmy said as soon as he swallowed.

"Do I look like a sugar baby? My entire outfit is from Target." I laughed.

"Oh come on. Is he older than us? Oh shit. Are you dating Professor Wolfhard?!"

"I wish." I scoffed to try and distract from the fact that I had started blushing.

"Everyone wishes. He's probably got a big dick." Lily whined.

"I'm right here." Timothée muttered with an annoyed look on his face.

"Oh come on, Tim. You know he's got the fucking biggest dick in the country. Don't you wish you could see it at least once? I mean, I bet Y/n wishes."

They both looked at me and I put my head down, trying to make it look like I was working in my sketchbook.

"She totally thinks about it every time she... Yknow."

"Shut up!" I whined, covering my face.

Timothée and Lily laughed, and my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and saw it was a text from Finn.

Has Nick texted you? He got a new number and hasn't texted anyone.

No babe
Sorry

Tell me if he does?

Of course <3

Thank you

I put my phone down and sighed. That's not like Nick... I hope everything's alright...

No, it's fine. I'm sure it's fine.