XXX

| Dark Red / Steve Lacy |

[ Y/n ]

"Y/n... Y/n..."

"Lily shut up..."

I gasped and sat up, trying to block Finn. She sat on my bed and passed me a shirt. I put it on and shook Finn.

"Hm?" He sat up and fumbled for his glasses for a moment. Finn looked over and his eyes widened. "Ms. Depp."

Lily waved and then looked at me. "Come here."

She left the room and I got up, pulling on sweats and passing Finn his clothes.

I left the room and she grabbed my hands. Lily started jumping up and down and quietly squealing.

"Lily, Lily. You can't tell anyone. Ok? You can't tell Tim-"

"He saw you two together too. You didn't even notice us when you came in last night."

I looked back at my room then at Lily.

"Lily I am begging you. Please don't tell anyone. Don't let Tim tell anyone. Please."

She calmed down and brushed some hair out of my face. "I would never. You've been so much happier this year. Why would I ruin that for you?"

I sighed and grabbed her, hugging her tightly.

Lily hugged me back for a moment before speaking.

"Oh- Professor you don't want to leave now."

I turned and Finn stopped.

"She's right, people are always in the halls. Just wait here till later tonight."

Finn nodded and I walked into the living room. "I can make you some food."

He sat at the table and Lily sat with him. "Professor Wolfhard, how old are you?"

I handed him a glass and he drank from it.

"I'm 32." He said after he finished his sip.

"And you can call me Finn. Considering..."

"Finn." Lily whispered, seeming a little too touched by this little gesture.

"I'm back." The door opened and we all turned to Timothée.

"Professor Wolfhard." He greeted.

"Timothée." Finn mumbled awkwardly.

Tim sat down with us and put a bag on the table.

"For you." He pushed it to Finn who was hesitant for a moment. He took it and started taking things out.

A worlds best teacher mug, ibuprofen, some snacks, and a dinosaur stuffed animal.

"Uh thanks." Finn muttered, looking at all the stuff.

"And for you." He passed me plan b from the other bag and I snatched it from him. "We used a condom." I shot at him.

"Well just making sure... You two seemed pretty drunk."