XVIII

[ Y/n ]

I sat in the bathroom stall crying harder than I'd ever cried. What was he doing?! After everything... Why? Why would he do this to me?!

I hit the stall and shook my head.

Why me?

My phone was going off the hook. Texts and calls from Finn.

I finally picked up and held the phone to my ear. "Please listen to me." He whispered.

I looked down at the floor and my tears blurred my vision. "Please. Y/n... I was trying to get her off of me. I would never ever do anything like that to you. Please just come to my room. Please I need to talk to you in person."

I hung up and wiped my eyes, leaving the stall.

I want to believe him. He wouldn't lie... Right?

I walked with my head down until I was at his door. Finn was standing there and immediately pulled me inside. He locked the door behind me and grabbed my face.

"Y/n." I looked up and noticed what a mess he was.

"Y/n I would never. Never, ever. Never. I swear. She made the move I didn't- I was trying to get her off of me please. Please hear that. Y/n... I wouldn't do anything to risk our relationship. I'd quit my job if I had to, to be with you."

I nodded and he hugged me.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry." He cried, kissing my head.

"I believe you." I whispered.

He pulled away and stared at me.

"Thank you." He leaned in and connected our lips.

He was right... There was nothing there. No odd taste. Just him. He hadn't kissed her. There were no lipstick smudges on his neck. No hickeys.

Nothing.

"Finn you have to report her." I whispered.

He shook his head and held me. "No, it'll get turned on me. She'll say I touched her and I'll get fired- I'll never- no. It's... She just..."

He started to cry harder into my shoulder and I slowly crouched down till we were sitting on the ground.

"Who does that?! Who- She- She didn't know if I was taken or I could've been married and she- She just put her hands on my dick. I would never touch someone like that without consent. Why me?! Why me?! Why did she choose me? I was so scared Y/n. I- What do you even do? They never teach boys what to do. That shit isn't- I thought you'd leave me. I was so scared. I was so fucking scared."

He held me and I ran my hands over his hair. "Alright Finn... Alright. Look at me." He pulled away and I wiped the tears off his face.

"Deep breath."

We both inhaled them exhaled a few times till he was breathing normally. "Good, good. Now, we have to figure out what to do. You can't just not do anything. She'll do it again. And it could get worse."