Chapter 2

I'm currently focusing mostly on this story, I do have three other stories in the make and a million ideas so be prepared for that in the future!

A circle....

Eren rubbed over his scarred wrist that showed a circle burn mark as he smiled widely. "IM AN AL—AHHHH," Eren groaned as he looked at his wrist again. Slowly two lines burned into the boys skin one starting from left to right the other from the top down. Eren his eyes widened tears forming in his eyes... but how. He was an omega. Millions of questions formed in his head as he started to panic. Eren stood up and grabbed his pants and a shirt he needed to get away from there. His own house he didn't feel safe in his own damn house. Eren grabbed a cloak and ran down stairs out of his house. He didn't know how late it was but it was dark and people were slowly clearing out from the streets into the comfort of their own home. Eren began to run tears streaming down his face not because he was sad but because he was terrified. Pheromones filled his nose as he saw multiple drunk alphas looking at him with lust and hunger. Just then he noticed his own smell as he only started to run faster. Before he knew it he was in the forest running faster and faster as his fragile body was being roughed up by the branches. All of a sudden he fell into a bush and down a small hill when he got up blood was slowly seeping from his arms and legs as his clothes had been ripped up by the branches. He looked up as he got on his knees feeling a bit weak.

Levi put on his most comfortable normal looking clothes he had that weren't his nightwear as he looked up while buttoning up his shirt seeing Hange in the door way with a long black cloak. "You ready?" Hange asked while making her way over to the rather excited alpha though Levi made sure not to show it. Hange put the cloak over Levi his shoulder and closing it as she patted the dust off of it before Levi himself put he hood over his head. Hange took a step back and looked Levi up and down as his cloak covered up half his body. (He's wearing his survey corpse outfit just without the straps and the wings on the cloak and clothes)

Hange put the hood over her head as she walked out the door with Levi. It's been 2/3 days since they planned the whole thing there was a small window where soldiers were on a small break thinking Levi would obviously stay in his room. As Levi followed Hange out of the castle into the courtyard he saw Erwin with a horse waiting for them. Levi ran up to him and took the horse from him getting on. "Thank you, I really owe you guys," Levi said as he turned the horse towards the stables. "There is a door in the stables that is connected to a small dirt road it should lead to Shiganshina promise me you won't go any further than that district." Erwin explained looking up at Levi. "I won't, I promise I'll be back within the next 4 hours... for those suitors," Levi said the last bit in a sad voice half whispering before Hange told him to go before anyone saw him.

Levi led the horse through the back door of the stable before galloping over the dirty path to shiganshina. Levi stopped at a people small pond and a large oak tree. He wanted to go to Shiganshina but for now he was perfectly fine the moonlight lit the pond perfectly as the oak tree was placed perfectly showing the dirt path he came from and the castle in the far back. He must have been traveling for quite some time already cause the castle was fairly small. Levi closed his eyes enjoying hearing the water flow, he now realized there was a tiny water fall, as Levi closed his eyes hearing his horse breathing and the water flowing maybe some bird. He might not be in a district talking to people right now. But he was happy he was at peace, that was until he heard some rustling on his left. He watched as a small boy tumbled down a small hill, the first thing Levi noticed about the boy was his smell it was so... sweet, nothing like any of the alphas or omegas he had met before, but this boy couldn't be an alpha he was too petite his body was too fragile. Levi inhaled the scent, the pheromones of the boy again this time also smelling blood. Levi's eyes shot open as he saw his arms and legs softly bleeding a bit. Even though Levi couldn't get enough of the smell of the boy as he felt his head become clouded by nothing but the boy but he noticed how scared he was so he tried everything he could not to let the scent of the beautiful boy overtake him. He looked at the boy once again noticing his eyes and cheeks stained with tears. The alpha frowned as he just looked at the boy still a bit causation but ready to jump at anything that tried to harm the petite boy.

Eren scanned the area and noticed two grey blue eyes looking at him it was the first alpha who didn't look at him in hunger ever since he got out of his house. "I-I...," Eren didn't realize he was still crying as he kept his eyes glued to the grey blue ones as the rest of the what he presumed was a male alpha his body was still just a black silhouette. "Oi brat—," the alpha said as he walked over to the lake grabbing a piece of cloth wetting it. Eren just sat there terrified following the alphas every move. When the man walked over to Eren he finally came into the moon light. Eren was taken aback by the mans beauty but was quickly snapped out of it when he realized how close the man was. Eren started to struggle and push himself away from the alpha. He has seen the other alphas stare at him though this alpha didn't have that expression he was terrified. He had read about omegas and he was terrified of what was gonna happened. It wasn't until the man knelt down in front of him holding out the piece or cloth that Eren saw the expensive looking clothes. "Are you... royalty," Eren asked reaching out snatching the wet cloth out of the alphas hand who snickered at Eren his terrified yet aggressive look.

"So what if I am brat," the alpha said sitting down in front of the omega still at a reasonable distance to make Eren feel safe. Eren winced as he place it over a small cut in his arm as his tears stopped falling from his cheeks.

"Your name...," Eren mumbled looking at his own lap after a short silence. "What," Levi asked trying not to fall into his old habits and act cold. Levi stopped for a second not quite sure who or what he was. "Your name... what is it," Eren asked getting together the courage to look up into Levi his eyes. "Levi... Levi Ackerman," he man said softly yet his face expression was quite cold. "Y-you're the—," "crown prince yes," Levi said his expression turning a bit sad. "I'm sorry if I offended you sir—," "don't, just call me Levi," He said trying to get a little closer to Eren. He felt the boy tense up as Levi let out some calming pheromones to try and calm him down. "E-Eren," the small boy in front of him stuttered. "My name is Eren— Eren Jaeger," Eren tried to smile up but was still terrified. "So what are you, you don't seem like an alpha, and you don't smell like a Beta," Levi said looking at eren curious. "I-I'm a beta," Eren lied still scared, Levi his pheromones finally hit his nose son after he felt his heart rate slow down until he had finally calmed down. "You smell nice," Eren said slightly blushing. "Could say the same to you," Levi said as he got closer to Eren making sure the Omega allowed it.

After a couple of minutes of useless chattering and small laughs Levi got up realizing the time. "Shit I have to go," Levi said as he patted the dirt of his clothes. "Wait... so this is it," Eren asked getting up looking up at Levi. "Mmh already attached huh brat," Levi said grinning. "Well you did help me calm down," Eren said rubbing his left arm looking up at Levi. "You're quite petite huh," Levi said finally getting a good look at Eren. "Hey I might be small but I bet I could still hurt you," Levi chuckled at the boy's little outburst. Levi didn't know where the chuckle came from but he felt so at ease around Eren. "I was just observing," Levi said as he grabbed his horse. Eren walked up to the horse and patted it. Levi just looked at Eren noticing every single feature on Erens face. It was like nothing he'd seen before he didn't want those suitors. He didn't want to marry a woman. He wanted the time to get to know this boy. To get too know Eren.

Eren stepped back as Levi got on the horse looking down at those beautiful ocean green eyes. "Levi... I wanna thank you," Eren said smiling up at Levi. "For what," The omega grabbed Levi's hand making sure he was okay with it. "The truth is I finally got my second gender today, and it was not at all like I expected," Eren explain as the alpha gave him a small smile. Eren noticed Levi trying to look at his wrist as he immediately pulled his hands away. "I'm sorry, let my curiosity get the better of me," Levi apologize placing his hand under Eren his chin making him look up. "May we meet again tomorrow, by this very tree," Levi said making Eren blush. "I'll try not to show up all bloody this time my prince," Eren said with pink stained cheeks and a soft chuckle, he took a step back from the horse but not before touching Levi's hand one more time.

Levi gave Eren a soft smile, a smile that turned Eren's world upside down every time he saw it. The omega watched as Levi took the dirt road towards the castle looking back at Eren before he disappeared as well. Levi galloped towards the castle as Eren stumbled back into the forest to his house. How come he'd never seen that pond before. And how come the prince was alone.

If you have any ideas for the story let me know I'll take all type of feedback or ideas!