Chapter 12

Before you read this chapter warning sexual content, it has been a while since I wrote any type of smut, lemon, Yaoi, whatever you wanna call it so don't expect anything amazing.

Eren let out soft moans running his hands up and down Levi's chest the alpha's grip tightening around the omega's hips feeling him grind against Levi's crotch. Levi noticed Eren tugging at the hem of his shirt pushing it up and running his hands over his abdomen and chest moaning into the kiss their tongues swirling together in a heated yet passionate and sweet kiss, holding onto each other. The expensive, sharp yet sweet taste of black tea lingering in Levi's mouth, the same taste Eren had gotten so comfortable and familiar with.

Eren pushed Levi his shirt further up, pulling away from the kiss a stand of saliva connecting their lips both of them softly panting. Eren grabbed onto Levi's shirt and pulled it up. The alpha disconnected his hands from Eren his hips holding his arms up allowing him to take off his shirt.

Eren quickly threw the shirt on the floor and cupped the alpha's cheeks again looking into his eyes. Levi grinned and kissed Eren again immediately slipping his tongue in the omegas mouth again. Eren let out another moan slightly suppressed by Levi's lips against his.

After a while of heated kissing and exploring each other's bodies Levi started to push Eren's shirt up kissing his stomach and chest making the omega let out soft whimpers and moans bitting on his index finger trying to suppress them. "Don't," Levi said in a deep voice grabbing Eren's hand removing his index finger from his mouth and kissing it making Eren blush. Levi chuckled at Eren's red and flustered cheeks his eyes and mind clouded with lust and love his hands resting on Levi's abs his mouth slightly opened panting heavily.

Levi smirked knowing damn well he made the omega this way as he released thick, strong and dominant pheromones only maken Eren even weaker and more aroused in his arms. Eren grabbed the hem of his own shirt and pulled it over his head feeling Levi's lips attach to the omega's scent glands in his neck making him moan out in pleasure. "Levi~," the omega moaned digging his nails into the alpha's shoulder. Clinging onto him Eren continued to let out soft whimpers and moans feeling Levi kiss him all over his neck.

Eren felt Levi smile against his skinning loving the omega's sweet almost innocent sounding moans. Levi softly started sucking on the skin hearing Eren gasp and moan into his ear. Eren slowly cupped Levi his cheeks and kissing him again squealing when Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's waist and turning them around pressing the omega into the mattress of the bed and his head into the pillow.

"I gotta ask," Levi mumbled kissing Eren down his neck and collarbone. "What," Eren tried to say without moaning. His arms wrapped around Levi his neck softly digging his nails into his shoulders. "Are you really sure," Levi asked softly licking Eren his scent glands rubbing his own scent all over the omega earning loud whimpers and moans. "Just don't mark me yet, I wanna wait a little long with t-thAt... ngh~," Eren moaned feeling Levi his fingers rubbing his nipples while sucking hickeys onto his scent glands softly nibbling, licking and biting the skin not hard enough to tear the skin, draw blood and mark Eren but enough to make him moan in pleasure softly feeling his nipples stiffen at the pleasure.

Eren let his hands run up and down the alphas chest grabbing ahold of the waistband of his pants tugging at it. "Eager much," Levi groaned against his skin softly grabbing a tight grip on Eren's waist pulling himself against the omega. "Can I," Eren asked his cheeks still flushed turning an even deeper crimson red. "No need to ask," Levi said softly grunting before clashing their lips together again. Eren moan slightly opening his mouth allowing Levi to slip his tongue inside his mouth before turning them around again Levi pressed against the mattress his hands still holding a firm grip on his hips.