Chapter 19

A couple of weeks had passed and the ball was tomorrow, Eren and Levi had continued to meet up every night though Levi couldn't bring Eren home causing him to walk home alone. The omega was sure he'd heard and felt people following him only making Levi grow more anxious and eager to have Eren safe with him. Eren had talked everything over with his parents though his mother was sad and his father at first said no which kinda confused Eren, he managed to convince both his parents. In the mean time Armin had been meeting up with Erwin a lot and would often go with Eren, while Erwin did the same with Levi.

"I'm gonna miss you too," his mother said embracing Eren and Mikasa. "Don't worry, Mikasa will be brought back tomorrow morning, and I'll come visit in a week," Eren said hugging his mother. "I can't believe you're marrying a prince," Carla said cupping his cheeks pressing a kiss on his forehead. "I'm not married yet, nor am I gonna marry him for a while," Eren said chuckling taking his mother's hands in his. "I'm gonna miss having you around," Carla said hugging him again. "I don't trust him," his father snarled. Carla chuckled and playfully hit her husbands arm. "Our little boy is finally growing up, put on a smile for me," Eren chuckled said his goodbyes before opening the door and leaving meeting up with Armin outside his house.

Chatting away Eren, and the rest made their way to the clearing, he had been looking forward to this moment for weeks, but with the excitement, fear arose in him.

Eren was pulled into another hug by Hange say a quick hello to Sasha and Connie who came to pick up the three along with Hange. "Come on let's go, we got a lot to do, Annie just finished the dress this morning and we need to do a fitting and we need to make this, into a girl," Hange said smiling as she pointed at Eren who softly scoffed and got on the horse behind Hange before riding off towards the castle.

Eren didn't have much time to greet the staff who he felt happy to call his friends as he was pulled towards a room together with Armin and Mikasa. When the door to the room was opened Annie had a pin in her mouth and was working on the dress Eren was gonna wear when her head turned to the three standing in the door. "Good you're here, Sasha will help you three get dressed and will help turn you into a girl," Annie said stepping away from the dress. "Annie this is beautiful," Eren said walking over of the dress not daring to touch it. "Thank you, I'll be outside if you need me," Annie excused herself while Mikasa, Armin, Hange, Sasha and Erwin walked into the room. "So let get you into that dress, Levi is getting ready as well, you'll meet his parents later on tonight, try not to worry too much about it, they're lovely people," Hange explained while everyone scattered across the room before Sasha pulled Eren into the attached bathroom. "You need a bath so, you go clean yourself and call me when you're ready so I can help you with the dress," Sasha said before walking out again leaving Eren to strip himself from his clothes and scrub his whole body clean.

"Okay, Mikasa I have your dress here Erwin could you wait outside while I help Mikasa into her dress," Erwin nodded said something to Armin before walking out leaving Armin blushing. Sasha quickly helped Mikasa into her dress before Historia entered the room. "I'm sorry I'm late," she apologized looking at Mikasa and Armin holding Armin's suit in her arms. "Historia could you help Mikasa and Armin I am gonna help Eren in the bathroom," Sasha said before making her way to the bathroom door knocking on it. "Eren you done, can I come on," When Sasha heard Eren say a quick yes she walked in the with dress closing the door behind her.

•••

After about half an hour Eren walked out of the room in a beautiful light cream colored dressed decorated with lace and a flower print over his chest, the slightly puffy lace sleeves only adding to the look (see picture) shifting in it a bit uncomfortable. "Eren you look stunning," Hange said with excitement in her voice. "Levi is gonna drop dead when he sees you," she added walking over to him. "How do you feel," Mikasa asked when Sasha finally walked out of the bathroom holding Eren's clothes. "A bit uncomfortable, but luckily no corset," Eren laughed walking over to Mikasa in a beautiful red dress. "Oh no, no, no hugs and talking we can do later, come on," Sasha grabbed Eren's hand and sat him down in front of a make up table with a large mirror showing his reflection.

"We need to find a necklace to cover up your Adams apple, and we still need to do something about your hair," Sasha explained looking through a jewelry box. Eren laughed at how serious Sasha was trying to be, watching Historia help Armin put on the suit jacket. "What about my hair," Eren said trying to sound offended watching Sasha stand behind him and placed a white silk ribbon against his neck making sure not to tie it too tight. She placed her hands on the omegas shoulder holding her head next to his smiling. "Perfect, it will have to do," she said looking around the make up items on the table. "Your skin is flawless so you don't need much, let's just focus on your hair," Sasha said standing behind Eren again playing around with his hair running a brush through it. She smiled at Eren who was patiently awaiting what she was gonna do. He'd expected something a lot more flashy but all she did was grab two pins and pinned a strand of hair on the left side of his face out of his sight. "That should do," She smiled at Eren rubbing his shoulder before he stood up again.

When he turned he saw his friend and sister all dressed up, Armin's hair done and Mikasa's make up all done. He quickly glanced at everyone Erwin was dressed up nicely as well talking to Armin, Mikasa was laughing with Annie while Hange put on her suit jacket fixing her hair along with Historia and Sasha. "Thank you guys, you're all really sweet and thank you for helping me and Levi," Eren said before Sasha handed him a pair of flats. "No problem, Levi's happy so we're happy," Hange said patting him on the back. It was in fact true, Levi's staff was never treated badly in anyway, but now that he saw happier, with Eren in his life, he seemed even nicer towards his staff.

Everyone was just chatting doing the last few things to get ready before the door opened letting Connie, and Ymir on who were happily greeted by Historia and Sasha. "Come on let's go," Hange said opening the door again. "Wait where's Levi," Eren asked getting up from his seat. "He's welcoming the guests with his parents we'll go in through the staff entrance and once he's done, he can finally see you, cause god you look amazing Eren," Hange said like always a big smile on her face clapping her hands together.

Eren giggled before following the girls and guys out of the room to the ball. He glanced over at his friends seeing Armin completely relaxed talking to Erwin a slight blush staining his cheeks while Mikasa was chatting with Annie.

Eren walked into the hall seeing people in suits and dress the staff in black and white suits handing out drinks the middle of the ballroom cleared out people dancing and laughing mostly chattering over the soft music coming from the band. Eren glanced up at the majestic stairs seeing Levi greeting people with what Eren suspected to be his parents behind him. The alpha was wearing a tight suit with the Maria emblem on his jacket his hair hadn't changed much either.

He smiled watching Levi's cold look on his face clearly annoyed and bored as he glanced at the ballroom seeing his friends but not finding Eren since Hange quickly turned him around. "No giving him a peak, we need to see him blush and be speechless," Hange said in a hushed voice before glancing at Erwin who didn't seem to really be doing his job as guard his hand softly touching Armin's cheek which were crimson red. Eren raised his eyebrows at Hange's comment who huffed and turned her gaze away. "Fine I need to see him blushing and speechless," chuckling Eren patted Hange's arm.

"Seems like your friends got quite comfortable," Hange giggled placing a glass of champagne in Eren's hand. "You're a good friend Hange, of Levi and me," Eren said giving her a warm smile.

Okay soooooooo I just needed to show this picture since Levi isn't the one in a dress I couldn't use this picture but it was so amazing. I had to show it. Why... this man is too hot.

I apologize for the short chapter

I apologize for the short chapter... I'll see you Monday.

Latr

-S.K