Chapter 14

"Levi— ahh~," Eren moaned out in pleasure, digging his nails into the alpha's back leaving clear scratch marks on his back. Levi grunted loudly releasing inside of Eren softly bitting into the omega's shoulder like always making sure not to mark him.

Once Eren stopped shaking and twitching from his orgasm while Levi rode out his, he slowly pulled out rolling off Eren's body. It didn't take the omega long to find his way to Levi's side cuddling into him. "I'm gonna have a hard time returning home without you," Levi said heavy, loud panting escaping his mouth. "A little more than a month, after that you won't be getting rid of me, but I'm almost sure you'll get tired of me," Eren giggled placing soft kisses against Levi his slightly sweaty chest. "I'm not so sure of that," Levi said a slight smile on his face caressing Eren his skin trailing his fingers up and down the boys arm watching slight goosebumps appear. Eren softly shuddered cuddling closer to Levi trailing his abs with his fingers looking up at the alpha who was holding him tightly. The older man smiled and pressed a long kiss on the boy's forehead.

After cuddling for a couple of minutes Levi threw the sheets off of him, making Eren whine from the loss of warmth once the alpha stood up from the bed and gathered their clothes. "That looks painful," Eren said holding himself up by one arm the sheets resting on his hips covering half his naked body. Levi turned his back to the mirror in the room and looked over his shoulder seeing the red scratch marks Eren left along with nail marks in his skin. "Not at all my love," Levi said bending over resting his hands on the end of the bed.

Eren followed Levi's every movement slowly bending his head back watching Levi lean in and kiss him. "I like it, my way of showing I'm all yours," Levi said smirking pressing his forehead against Eren's. " I can't wait for you and me to show off our marks, once we mark each other that is," Levi explained making Eren blush a bit. Ready to stand back up Levi pressed a quick kiss on Eren's cheek.

"Come back to bed, just a little longer, I don't wanna need to go back and face my family just yet," Eren whined tugging on the alpha's arm to get him into bed. "You're gonna be the death of me brat," Levi groaned before getting back into the bed with Eren. "Brat? found a new nickname for me," Eren teased placing a hand on Levi his chest and resting his head on top of the back of his hand looking up at Levi who was smiling at Eren who was staring up at him with nothing but love and happiness in his eyes softly running his hands up and down the omega's back.

"I don't want you to go," Eren said giving Levi another kiss. They were standing in front of Eren's house fully dressed and in each other's arms the omega's hips still throbbing with slight pain and discomfort, his ass completely sore. "I know, we'll meet up again tomorrow, like always and we'll make plans so you can have the perfect dress for the ball, you'll meet my friends like you wanted to and we'll figure it all out," Levi said placing kisses all over Eren his face making him giggle and chuckle. "Plus I've been gone for a while, it's a wonder that royal guards aren't wandering the streets right now, so you go to your family, they must have missed you and I will go back to mine and tomorrow we'll meet up again," Eren smiled up at his alpha and kissed him again.

"Eren you're finally back," Mikasa threw open the front door making Eren jump still hugging his alpha, resting in Levi's arms. She gave the alpha a quick glare before hugging her brother who had wiggled his way out of the alpha's arms. "Mikasa sweetheart who... Eren, you're finally back," Carla appeared in the doorframe and walked up to her son, arms spread wide ready to welcome him back home with a tight hug. "Mom.. air," Eren said patting her back. "You okay, fully recovered," his mother asked holding him by the shoulder. "Mom I'll explain everything later do you mind," Eren smiled at his mother looking at Levi who was standing there in front of his horse.

"So you're the mystery alpha who got my son to sneak out at night," Carla said walking past Eren towards Levi. "I deeply apologize for that mrs Jaeger," Levi said politely giving Carla a soft smile. "It's alright, Eren seems happy, so I'm happy," Carla smiled holding Levi his hand. "I'm sorry to cut this short I'd love to talk more but I'm gonna have to return to the castle before my parents send the royal guard on a hunt for me," Levi saw Eren his eyes widen as he jumped in and covered the alpha's mouth shaking his head glaring at him. "C-castle," Carla said in shock at Levi's words. "Royal guard," Mikasa questioned still slightly glaring at the unfamiliar, strange man in front of her. "Mom I'll explain, everything I promise, could you just wait for me inside," Eren asked turning to his mother and sister. She nodded and quickly made her way inside.

"Eren I am so sorry," Levi said a worried look on his face his hands on the omegas waist again. "It's alright, I was gonna have to tell them sometime, but I should go in now, I'll see you tomorrow," Eren smiled at him giving him a quick kiss before walking up the small steps and opening his front door. Hesitantly to need to leave Levi again. Levi watched him step inside his house and turn around to close the door. Looking up at the omega with a saddened look on his face feeling bad he was paying more attention attention to his words. Eren mouthed a quick "it's alright," before closing the door and turning around being met by his mother and sister, their eyes wide open waiting in anticipation.

"Okay explain," Mikasa said pointing at the chair in front of her, their mother coming from the kitchen with a tray holding a kettle of tea, three cups and some biscuits. "I met him the night I found out I was an omega, he was sweet and kind, so I agreed to meet him again, and now, we are here," Eren awkwardly explained taking the cup of tea from his mother's hands. "What about the whole castle royal guard thing," he mother asked still a bit confused and a tad bit worried. "He's the crown prince, there is really not a lot more that I could explain, he's a crown prince and he's my mate," he said his voice slowly dying down.

"You're mated with a prince! And most of all not just a prince no.... the prince, the crown prince destined to rule over the districts!" Mikasa screamed a bit stunned once Eren was done explaining it all. "Yeah, I am," The boy said blushing like a mad man. "Eren I'm so happy for you, but isn't the prince supposed to announce their engagement to everyone at an upcoming ball," his mother asked placing down a cup of tea in front of him. "Yeah, though things are gonna be rushed, I'm really happy about everything," Eren smiled running his finger tips over the side of the cup, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. "I'm happy you found someone Eren," Mikasa smiled at her brother placing a hand over his.

"Levi," Eren asked looking around the clearing not finding a horse or a certain alpha. The boy frowned and walked onto the dirt road that let to the castle. He leaned against one of the trees waiting for a horse to meet his eye with a prince riding it.

After what felt like forever he saw three horses making his way down the dirt road towards him. Eren was a bit scared taking a few steps back until he saw Levi's face smiling at him. The omega smiled totally forgetting about the two horses with two figures riding them behind Levi.

The alpha quickly got off his horse and embraced the boy taking in the omega's scent. "I am so sorry, my father was going crazy cause of me being gone for a whole day and he wouldn't let me leave so I had to make some arrangements, I'm sorry to make you wait brat," Levi rambled making Eren giggle into the crook of his neck. "It's alright," Eren said watching over Levi's shoulder at the two figures on the horses one woman her eyes gleaming with excitement in the darkness behind her glasses, smiling like a mad woman at the second figure on on the other horse. A tall serious looking man with blond hair and quite large slightly bushy eyebrows and crystal blue eyes.

Levi softly pulled away from the hug cupping one of Eren's cheeks, softly brushing their lips together in a soft tender kiss filled with love before turning to the two figures. "Who are they," Eren asked a bit skeptical looking at them as the dismounted their horses taking a step closer to Levi.

"The arrangements," Levi said looking down at Eren who was softly caressing his alpha's cheeks a skeptical look on his face making him chuckle.