Chapter 33

Sorry for the week delay... I am trying to keep everything up to date but with summer vacation ending soon I am having some trouble.

Eren shot up in Levi's arms when a guard barged in without permission. Levi growled at the guard but when he saw the scared expression on their face he placed Eren down in the chair and got up looking at them. "Sir... we have a problem," he panted loud his hands resting on his knees to catch his breath. Eren got up as well and stayed behind Levi. The guard stood back up straight seeing Levi's clearly annoyed yet concerned face. "What is it," Levi asked while Hange, Historia, Erwin, Sasha, Connie, Ymir and the rest of the staff even along side Mikasa and Jean ran into the room. "It's out," Hange said resting on Erwin to catch her breath. "What is," Levi said already having an idea. The guard handed the two a piece of paper where Eren face was roughly sketched with a statement that read.

Soon to be bride of Levi Ackerman finally shown

Soon to be bride, Queen and already mate of our Prince and future king Levi Ackerman is confirmed to be Eren Jaeger, son of Grisha and Carla Jaeger from the Shinganshina district and even the first omega seen in years.

Eren stumbled back once he had read the statement while Levi clenched his fist that was holding the paper looking up at the people in front of him. "How," Levi growled. "Mikasa and Jean saw someone make their way down to Grisha's cell a couple of days ago but they couldn't identify him." "Levi..," The alpha turned around being faced with an crying Eren clutching onto his stomach looking up at Levi with tears welling in his eyes and falling down his face. Levi rushed over to the boy and hugged him tightly against his chest. "It's okay we're gonna figure this out, I'm here," Levi whispered in the boys ear one hand on the back of his neck the other trailing from the boys stomach to his back.

"We are moving tonight, I don't know how this got out, but Eren is not safe here," Erwin nodded and walked out followed by Connie and Ymir who helped getting everything ready for their departure. "W-where are we going,' Eren asked still sobbing a bit. "There is an abandoned castle just inside wall Rose, I've had it set up weeks ago for if something would happen, everyone in this room, except  you—," Levi said pointing to the guard that had brought the news. "Are coming with us, along with Erwin, Connie and Ymir, oh and his friend, Armin was it," Levi asked looking down at Eren in his arms who just nodded.

"Marco, Sasha please in form my father and mother of our leave, and tell them to keep a closer look in Grisha Jaeger," the two nodded and bowed before walking out to tell the king and queen the news. "Historia, Hange you ride with us in the carriage for the baby's safety along with Erwin for protection, get my gear and take it with us, the rest grab a horse and follow us, be ready for anything that comes our way and don't be scared to kill," Levi explained a cold expression on his face holding Eren close to him. "We're gonna be okay love, don't worry, come on," Levi holding Eren close to him walked out to the carriage that was waiting for them.

After bidding his parents a quick goodbye he got into the carriage where Eren was waiting for him, followed by Hange and Historia while Erwin was driving with the rider upfront. Once everyone was armed, even Levi himself, they set off horses riding in front on the sides and behind the carriage while they set their way to Castle Utgard. (though it's not in the actual aot time line I am keeping ODM gear or 3d maneuver however you wanna call it in the story so when I refer to 'gear' I am talking about the maneuver gear from the manga and anime).

"Do we have any idea who did this," Levi asked looking at Hange and Historia. Eren was soundly sleeping his head resting on Levi's lap while the alpha played with his hair. "If I can take a wild guess, Keith, but I can't shake the feeling Grisha is somehow involved," Hange truthfully spoke a serious look on her face as she ruffled through some papers she took with her pushing her glasses further up her nose. "Mikasa and Jean did point out they saw someone walk over to Grisha's cell, and they even had an encounter with him," Historia softly spoke closing her book that was resting on her lap. "But how is he involved, I mean we have Eren here, and he is still locked up, if anything Eren being revealed to the public was a bad thing for him," Levi questioned looking for at Eren.