Epilogue

Eren was nesting in their bed his head hidden under the covers body covered in sweat softly groaning. Though his stomach was much smaller this time the pregnancy part was a lot harder than with the twins. "Mama, mama," Rui said happily once Levi had opened the door for the small boy. Both the twins had grown up quite a bit in the past few months already being able to walk and even say simple words, sometimes even small sentences.

Eren sat up watching his boy waddle over to the bed. He quickly glanced up seeing Nezumi being held by Levi. Even though the boy could walk just fine he never did it by anyone other than his parents and Marco and Historia, who would frequently watch them, Nezumi didn't like loud noises so Hange would always be extra careful around the boy. Though it didn't seem to mind Eren too much, which was a surprise because he gets scared at everything involving the twins, Levi was a little worried about Nezumi's size. He was still quite small for his age though he was now two years and two months old.

"My angel," Eren smiled one hand on his stomach before helping Rui on the rather large bed. Rui sat down on Eren's lap the bests he could with Eren's big belly. "Mommy," Eren looked up in the direction of the quiet voice, seeing Levi holding a slightly blushing Nezumi's who was making grabby hands towards Eren. Levi smiled and sat down on the bed letting Nezumi roam the bed holding one of his favorite stuffed animals eventually sitting down in between his parents a bright smile on his face.

He was a shy boy but when around the people he trusted he was a bright shiny, happy, and sometimes even energetic kid. Nezumi was leaning against Eren who had placed a hand around his small body and a kiss on his head as he was contently watching Rui place his small hand on Eren's tummy. "How are you feeling love," Levi asked brushing a strand of Eren's rather long hair out of his face. "A little tired but surprisingly a lot better," Eren leaned in giving Levi a kiss which he gladly return.

Rui was just sitting on Eren's lap babbling away while his hand was still on Eren's baby bump giving it a soft kiss. When Eren was placed on permanent bed rest with only one walk in the garden a day, Rui had been terrified his mother was sick still not being able to wrap his head around a human being growing inside his mother. Rui loved both his parents and all of their friends very much and was a bright energetic boy almost as energetic as Hange which both Eren and Levi knew the woman loved. He wasn't afraid to have all eyes on him and loved to babble everyone's ears off though still not able to form full sentences. He was a strong boy and definitely had an alpha type of heart and behavior, when someone would make Nezumi cry he starts growling until his brother had settled down and the person had apologized.

Hange got growled at frequently.

Overall he loves his family but was a mama's boy always protecting the family with Levi, which both Eren and Levi himself found adorable.

Rui had long dark brown almost black hair, warm green eyes, and pale porcelain-like skin, just as Levi. Nezumi had the same long chocolate brown hair but instead of green eyes he had two steel grey eyes like Levi with a hint of cold light green and slightly more tanned, yet still considered pale skin. "Baby you're gonna talk your sister's ears off," Eren said smiling patting the excited boy on his head. Rui looked up at his mother smiling brightly. "Sister," He said happily pointing at Eren's stomach. Levi chuckled and pat the boy on his head before moving off the bed feeling a small hand tug at his shirt. He looked at Nezumi with a bit of a scared look in his eyes. "I'm not leaving angel," Levi crouched down beside the bed holding Nezumi's small hand. He stood up on the bed a bit clumsy still holding onto the stuffed bunny tightly hugging his father.

"No leaving mommy... daddy," Nezumi softly spoke pointing at Eren. Levi chuckled kissing his son on the forehead. Nezumi was a smart boy and already knew a lot more words than Rui did. "Do I need to stay with mommy, or with you," Levi said pointing at Eren and then at Nezumi trying to get the question over to him. Nezumi pulled away from Levi and waddled over the bed to Eren turning to Levi and sitting down leaning against Eren who was watching it all happen. Nezumi had his legs slightly parted and was patting on the bed next to him then making grabby hands towards Levi.