Chapter 18

So when I originally made this story i never thought it would be this long i was gonna keep it at 30 chapters max cause what I have learned from past projects and stories, the more chapters doesn't always mean the story is good but it seems like I am already getting near the limit I had set for myself so guess it's gonna be a little more than 30 chapters.

Eren moaned loudly in pure ecstasy clawing at Levi's back feeling Levi thrust into him wrapping his arms around the moaning mess that is his omega softly pulling him deeper into his thrusts before releasing inside of him. The smaller boy rested his head on the alpha's shoulder panting loud, his mouth half open slightly drooling trembling and twitching from pleasure in Levi's arms, thick beautiful soft black sheets resting on their hips. The alpha fell on his back still holding onto the shaking boy rubbing circles on his back speaking soft words to the boy slowly pulling out and pressing kisses on the boy's head.

"You okay," Levi asked once Eren stopped shaking just slightly trembling. "That was amazing," Eren said getting off Levi's lap laying down next to him nuzzling into his chest. "We should probably clean up," Eren said feeling Levi pull the covers over him after wiping Eren's cum off their chests. "These sheets and comforter are so nice," Eren say letting out a satisfied soft moan. "Yeah, it's definitely better than that tavern," Levi said softly chuckling watching Eren drag his fingers over his chest and up to his neck.

Levi smiled down at the boy in his arms and started to press kisses against Eren's neck and scent glands licking and softly nibbling at the skin. "My next heat," Eren spoke softly moving his head to the side giving Levi more room. "What did you say love," Levi mumbled his head buried in Eren's neck still nibbling and licking his scent glands earning the occasional moan or whimper, taking in Eren's scent while rubbing his own scent all over the boy.

"Wait until my next heat, then you can mark me," Eren spoke softly. "Are you sure, I don't wanna pressure you," Levi said pulling Eren closer by his waist. Eren chuckled at Levi's protective nature over him before softly brushing his lips over the alpha's giving him a soft and sweet kiss. "I'm sure," Eren said before pulling the covers up to his chin looking up at Levi a bright smile on his face.

"You're gonna be the death of me," Levi chuckled wrapping his arms around Eren making him softly scream and giggle. The alpha quickly started placing kisses all over Eren's face while the omega was just squirming in his grip. He quickly wrapped his arms around Levi's neck pulling him in for a long loving kiss.

"I can't imagine my life without you," Eren mumbled against Levi's lips before snuggling into his chest. "I love you so much Eren," Levi mumbled playing with Eren's hair pressing kisses on his head. "You have no idea," he added before closing his eyes.

•••

Eren softly groaned softly stretching feeling someone's arms wrapped around him tightly. When he looked up he saw his alpha soundly sleeping holding onto Eren his head resting on a soft black pillow. The boy smiled at Levi's peaceful face before he realized they fell asleep.

He quickly wiggled his way out of Levi's arms making sure the alpha was still asleep. Eren quickly scanned the room finding his underwear at the extended like chair by the fireplace as he thought back of last night his cheeks turning a light pink. He quickly put on his underwear and walked to what he thought was just a window opening the curtains seen a beautiful balcony and the sun coming up. "Shit I was supposed to go home last night," Eren mumbled to himself.

Last night he didn't really get to look around the room so he took this moment while Levi was still sleeping. He quickly walked to the bookcase letting his eyes fall over the books pulling one out once in a while letting his hands fall over the what looked like million of books. Eren softly made his way to a desk seeing multiple pictures. He bend over the desk still only in his underwear as he grabbed a picture frame. "You were quite adorable," Eren mumbled before putting the picture back down.