Chapter 32

Sexual content ahead, you've been warned.

"You ready," Sasha asked while walking with Eren. Ever since Levi had ordered to have the security increased around Eren, staff like Sasha, Connie, Ymir, Marco, and the rest have been guarding since the only way Eren would agree to have people be around him at all times if it wasn't Levi, was if it were his friends. Luckily everyone knew basic combat so it didn't take a lot of convincing for Levi to agree. "I don't know, things are chaos right now, I mean I'm almost 4 months pregnant, my dad isn't allowed to know yet I have to see him, that man freaks me out," Eren spoke in a low voice trying to keep their conversation as private as possible while the staff of the castle roamed the halls.

"Where is Levi, I haven't seen him all morning," Eren asked looking up at Sasha. "He had a meeting with Keith, Pixis, and the rest about what your father has told you, he will be meeting us downstairs," while Sasha explained she pulled on a big wooden door opening it for Eren who smiled at her and made his way through the dim-lit spiral stairwell down to the basement where Hange and Erwin are already waiting with three guards against the wall about 3/4 foot away from each other. The formally greeted Eren who just smiled awkwardly. Even after all this time he still wasn't used to this, having people bow down to him, greet him when he walked into a room and having them at his beck and call.

"How are you feeling," Hange asked a wide smile on her face. "I'm okay... nausea has been less, but I'm still extremely exhausted," Eren explained knowing Hange had to know to make sure everything would go smooth during his pregnancy. "And your chest still sensitive," Hange asked watching Eren's cheeks flush red. Eren looked down at his chest for a second remembering what had happened every night for the last week.

"L-Levi," Eren moaned softly while Levi helped him take his shirt off before dragging his hands from his waist up to the boy's nipples softly flicking them. Levi chuckled watching Eren bite down on his lip his eyes shut close tightly while he was holding onto the sheets. He slowly leaned in and started tracing kisses from his collarbone down to his already slightly swollen larger chest and sensitive nipples. Softly blowing on Eren's right nipple Eren let out a whimper looking up at Levi with a slightly annoyed look. "Don't tease," Eren moaned feeling Levi play with his other nipple, pinching and flicking them making sure to only pleasure the boy and not hurt him.

"Just lay back, and enjoy," Levi whispered in Eren's ear. He slowly pushed the boy back against the sheets of their bed and laid down in between the boy's legs focusing back on the boy's nipples. Again his mouth went to Eren's right nipples, while he played with the other nipple by again flicking and pinching it hearing soft whimpers and moans. "Levi," Eren moaned when Levi slowly licked his nipple making the boy squirm underneath his alpha who just chuckled. Levi looked up at the boy who had his eyes closed, the back of his hand over his mouth. Not that it shut him up or suppressed his moans at all. While looking up at the boy he covered Eren's nipples with mouth licking and sucking on them making Eren moan out in pleasure one hand on the alpha's back the other in his hair.

"Levi don't suck them raw," Eren moaned tugging at his hair. "Mmmh, but you look so good when I do this," He teased giving his other nipple which until now he had been pinching and rubbing with his finger a long lick. 'A-aah," Eren moaned tugging on the alpha's hair a little harder. "It feels weird," Eren moaned. Levi cupped the omega's swollen and slightly bigger chest softly massaging it. "Of course it does, I've never only given your chest this much attention, plus you're bodies changing so you can feed our baby once you give birth," Levi explained continuing to pleasure Eren's nipples.

"You're cleaning up if anything comes out," Eren moaned wrapping his legs around Levi's torso as he continued to moan. "Don't worry about that love," Levi grinned at his omega happy he allowed him to continue.