Chapter 28

"Love, are you at least feeling better," Levi traced his hand over Eren's arm looking down at the boy who was cuddled into his side. Levi was half sitting up against the headboard with Eren resting on his stomach holding him tight. He hadn't said anything ever since they left everybody. "Hun, please talk to me, I know your hurting but I'm worried," Levi grabbed Eren's waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"I don't know what to think Levi, my mother is dead, my whole village, the whole district it's dead, my father and sister are nowhere to be found and somehow it's all because I'm an omega and people are out to get me," Eren started to ramble as Levi just sat there running his hands up and down Eren's back under his shirt in a comforting manner, sometimes running his fingers through his hair. "I'm scared," Eren mumbled resting his head against Levi's chest. "Of what love, please tell me,"

The boy slowly looked up meeting Levi's gaze for the first time in a while. When Levi finally looked the boy in his eyes he was a bit taken aback, his eyes were dull like there was no life behind them, they were puffy and red from the crying and his face was pale. "That the people I know—, what if those guys have a way to get here, to get to you, I wouldn't know what to do, I am terrified that everybody I know will die, that you.... will die," Eren explained holding onto Levi shirt for like if he let go Levi would vanish tears welling in his eyes once again. Levi let out a soft sigh feeling Eren pull him in for a hug. He felt the omega cling to him and hugged him back wrapping his arms around the boy's torso.

Eren leaned into the touch holding Levi as close to him as he could. "Eren I am a lot stronger than you might think, plus as long as you're alive you can forget the thought that I might die," Levi softly spoke burying his head into the crook of Eren's neck taking in his scent while trying to comfort his omega using his pheromones. "I am allowed to be scared," Eren mumbled against Levi's skin. "you are and I am not in any way trying to dismiss that fear, but I am also allowed to worry about you, and to comfort, and reassure you," Levi spoke with a soft and caring tone pressing kisses against Eren's scent glands.

He slowly pulled away grabbing the hem of Levi's shirt and taking it off. Levi just sat there a bit confused but didn't stop the boy. "Take off my shirt, please," Eren mumbled his cheeks flushed and eyes looking down at Levi's lap. Levi simply nodded and took the boy's shirt off as well. "k-kiss me," Levi slowly leaned in a pressed a kiss on the omegas lips. When he wanted to pull away Eren quickly wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

"E-Eren--," "please don't stop, I need this," the boy simply mumbled holding the alpha close to his body. "Okay, but if I only notice the slightest, discomfort, or the fact you're pushing yourself too hard, I'm stopping this," Eren nodded agreeing to the condition, and started kissing him again.

Levi let his hands travel under Eren's shirt pushing it up and exposing his chest. He smirked at the boy who took the hem of his shirt in his mouth exposing his nipples and slightly tanned skin. Eren softly moaned his shirt still in between his teeth while Levi was attacking his nipples licking, biting, and pinching them. He placed a hand on the back of his neck tangling his fingers in Levi's hair softly tugging at it trying to keep his mouth closed. "Don't silence yourself with your shirt," Levi spoke in a dark seductive voice taking the shirt which was slightly stained from Eren's saliva off the omega throwing it somewhere on the floor.

"Please, take it slow," Eren mumbled tracing kisses along the alpha's neck his hands trailing down his chest and cupping his crotch. Levi groaned when Eren cupped his cock through his pants but stopped him when he wanted to put his hand in. "Let me take care of you," Levi said in a breathy low voice wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and pressing him into the mattress.

Eren let out a loud moan and threw his head back when Levi thrust his hips against Eren's hips feeling the alpha's erection pressing against his own hard one. "Hold your hand above your head for me love," Levi whispered in his ear. The low seductive tone in the alpha his voice send shivers down his spine and made his hips jolt against Levi's before he obeyed and held his hands above his head. The alpha grinned watching Eren slightly squirming underneath him grinding his hips up to get some friction, his cheeks flushed, eyes slightly hooded, and his hands above his head holding onto the pillow. Levi sat up on his knees in between Eren's legs which were tightly secured around the alpha's waist.

He smiled down at the omega and slowly trailed his hands over the boy's body making sure to not let a single place go untouched. Levi softly grabbed one of Eren's legs and loosened it from his waist before doing the same with the other and helped him take off his pants. He just chuckled when Eren immediately wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist again. Eren shivered when Levi's slightly cold hands grabbed his thigh and placing it over his shoulder trailing kisses from his calve all the way down to his thigh. Eren shivered under the touch and let out soft moans and whimpers while Levi was kissing, sucking, and nibbling on Eren's thighs his other hand wandering the boy's other leg, and up to his chest.

"Beautiful," Levi spoke in a slow voice locking eyes with Eren who just smiled up and him. Levi slowly let go of Eren's thigh his fingers lingering over the bite marks and hickeys on his thighs. Keeping their eyes locked Eren moved his leg back to his original state wrapped tightly around the alpha's waist, his ocean green eyes sparkling in the candlelight that lit the room.

"I love you, and I want you to focus on me, and me only, don't take your eyes off of me," Levi softly spoke placing kisses on Eren's collar bone up to his neck, jaw, and finally his cheek. "Hold onto me," Levi whispered against the boy's skin before pressing a long loving passionate kiss against the boy's lips. Eren smiled and wrapped his arms around Levi's neck pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

It wasn't until Eren started grinding against Levi again that he realized just how tight his pants felt and how hard and turned on he was. Softly trailing his hands down to Levi's belt Eren kept his eyes locked on the alpha on top of him. He leaned into what Levi thought was a kiss but was taken aback when he felt Eren's tongue against his lips. Eren smirked at the alpha on top of him. He had licked Levi's bottom and top lip very quickly as if he was grooming him. "Tease," Levi chuckled with a smile on his face holding Eren close to him and kissing him again.

While Levi thrust into Eren with a steady pace he was holding Eren tightly against his body their foreheads and nose touching breathing against each other. Their lips brushing together in the occasional passionate kiss. One hand cupping the back of Eren's head the other hand under the boy firmly placed on his shoulder blades. Levi always was careful with Eren making sure to never harm him even during his rut but it never was this sensual and he didn't hate it. Plus he knew Eren was already feeling a lot better, not just because of the pleasure but also because he knew he wasn't alone, and that he didn't have to hide the fact he was sad. "Levi," Eren moaned before kissing the man again.

"Don't hold back, let it go," Levi mumbled into the kiss picking up his pace a bit until he felt Eren clench down around him and heard him moan out his name. Levi soon followed before he collapsed next to Eren onto the bed. It didn't take long for Eren to find his place close against Levi, his head resting on the alpha's chest listening to his heartbeat while he held onto his alpha by the waist, half of his own body on top of Levi who held onto Eren tightly. "We should clean up," Levi softly spoke feeling Eren's stomach against his, all sticky, and almost sure Eren also needed to be cleaned between his legs. "Thank you," Eren softly spoke smiling up at his alpha. "For being here, for not letting me make stupid mistakes, for loving me," Eren spoke softly placing kisses on Levi's shoulder and neck feeling the alpha hand trail down his back and grab into his ass softly. "Of course Eren, you being here is all I need," He spoke letting his fingers brush against the mark on Eren's neck that was still there. "You're mine," Levi said in a low voice making Eren chuckle. "I'll never doubt or go against that," Eren said chuckling.

So very sorry if the 'smut' part of this chapter was trash. It was. A bit short on inspiration and I wrote most of this in class with the teacher constantly watching over my shoulder so yeah.... see you next week. Btw just real quick next week there won't be a new chapter of Forbidden huh~ I haven't had the time to edit the chapter and it's summer vacation for me as well. I'd like to enjoy it, don't worry after that I'll upload it according to schedule I hope.

Latr

-S.K