Chapter 24

Eren walked with Levi, Erwin and Hange all of them fully dressed up. Eren was fidgeting with his fingers looking down at the floor scared to death of meeting Levi's parents. The alpha noticed the fidgeting and grabbed Eren's hand giving him a reassuring squeeze. The gesture was sweet and it helped Eren a little but the boy was still on the verge of throwing up from nerves. "Okay, so, he's been in a mood all day keep that in mind, for the rest I'm sure he'll love you, as for the queen, she'll love you no matter what," Hange explained to the two Eren still looking quite nervous wearing a light lilac purple dress, the same Bobby pins in his hair tugging it out of his eye sight.

"We'll follow," Levi said noticing his nervous he was. Hange and Erwin nodded before walking through the big door greeting the king and queen. "Hey, we'll be okay, everything will be okay, they're gonna love you," Levi reassured Eren softly caressing his cheek.

"I'm sorry," Eren whispered leaning into his alpha's touch. "I love you," Levi simply said before kissing the omega holding him close against him. "I love you too," Eren mumbled without a doubt in his voice hugging Levi.

Levi took Eren's hand and walked into the dining hall. The alpha glances around the room seeing Hange and Erwin standing against the wall his father pacing left and right behind his seat and his mother looking at the two with a worried and slightly sad look. "Levi...," his mother got up and walked up to the two hugging her son while the king just stared at the three. "It's wonderful to finally meet you," Kuchel said turning to Eren giving him a warm smile. "The pleasure is all mine," Eren smiled back bowing down for her. "Oh no please, no need for that," the queen said taking Eren's hands in her own. "Dad," Levi said looking at the older man glaring at them. "Sit, you got a lot of explaining to do," he said angry pointing at the two empty seats next to each other.

Eren grabbed onto Levi's arm a bit frightened by the angry alpha at the end of the table while watching the queen sit back down on the other side of the table looking at her husband at the head of the table . "It's okay," Levi whispered to the omega holding onto his arm before walking to their seats giving Erwin and Hange a small nod.

Eren sat down next to Levi feeling the alpha grab his hand and intertwined their fingers. "Father, what are you talking about," Levi asked referring to what his father said before they sat down. "Do you think we are stupid," he said flaring at the two. "Well...," Levi started to joke watching Erwin's eyes widen as he shook his head no. "No... I don't," Levi said getting the hint. "So you think a dress and some Bobby pins in 'his' hair, is gonna make us believe that it's a girl," he father said angry pointing at Eren obviously losing his temper. "Darling, calm down I'm sure there is an explanation," Kuchel placed her hand on the table pointing towards her husband as a way to tell him to calm it.

"No... I don't get it, how did we raise a son who lies, and is into guys, you can't marry him, we won't have heirs to the throne," Levi's father stated turning his gaze to Levi again watching his son watch him completely dumbfounded. "I'm sorry, what," Levi said in a cold voice clearly also getting angry. "You heard me, you can marry him, I won't let you marry someone who can't carry heirs to the throne," his father stated again while Hange and Erwin just stood there also completely dumbfounded. "You can't say that, has my happiness ever crossed your thick headed stupid mind!" Levi shouted at his father slamming his hand on the table making Eren flinch at the loud noise.

"It's happening, I don't care what you say or do, you will not marry him," his father stood up from his seat his hands balling into fists. "I don't care dad, deal with it," Levi said glancing at Eren who was staring at his lap not knowing what to do or say while his mother had a sympathetic look in her eyes. "Sweetheart—," Kuchel started but was cut off by her husband again. "No, No, for once I will not let this slip, you will marry a girl, you will bond with said girl and rule along side her making sure we have an heir to the throne," His father said slamming his hand down on the table. Eren flinched again letting go of Levi's hand. The alpha turned to his omega a confused look on his face watching tears well in the boy's eyes. "Hey, look at me, it's okay," Levi said caressing Eren's cheek.

The omega slapped Levi's hand away and stood up. "I'm sorry, okay, I'm sorry that I'm not what you expected for your son, I'm sorry that I'm a guy, and I'm sorry that you feel the need to talk bad about me in front of me like I don't care, I feel sorry for you, and for the fact you can't be happy for your son, now excuse me," Eren threw his napkin on the table and walked out of the room hearing the king continue to shout at Levi while Levi just yelled Eren's name trying to make him turn around.

After what felt like hours for screaming, yelling and arguing. His father stormed off and Levi watched his mother walk up to him. "Mom I'm sorry, I—," Levi was cut off by his mother placing a hand in his cheek. "I've never seen you happier, give your dad some time, now go and comfort him, he seemed quite upset, and he's a lovely boy," Kuchel added before walking off. Levi sighed and watched Erwin and Hange walk up to him. "That was hell," Levi mumbled rubbing his temples. "Yeah that wasn't great," Hange commented watching Erwin. "I'm sorry guys I really gotta go check on Eren," Levi said patting the both of them on their shoulder before excusing himself.

Levi stepped inside his bedroom not seeing Eren anywhere only finding the dress on their bed with the shoes on the floor in front of it. Levi took a second glance around the room noticing the balcony doors open with the
see-through white curtains closed softly being swept off the floor from the light breeze coming from outside. Levi sighed taking off his jacket before walking outside Eren didn't seem to notice him so he slowly walked up to him seeing he was wearing the silk robe and probably a pair of boxers underneath.

Levi smiled at the omega and wrapped his arms around him resting his head the boy's shoulder his lips pressed against the soft material of the robe. "I'm sorry love," Levi softly mumbled feeling Eren's hands sliding over his arms. "Your father hates me, he doesn't want us to be together, let alone get married, what the hell are we gonna do," Eren said in a soft voice clearly holding back tears his own head leaning against Levi's. "We'll figure something out, I promise I'm not letting you go, you're stuck with me, because— of— this," Levi said in between kisses he left on his mark on Eren's neck. "Do you think he'll ever accept us, do you think he'll ever accept me," Eren mumbled still leaning against Levi's head his hands placed over Levi's arms which were tightly secured around the boy's stomach.

"I don't care, if he does or not, but he'll turn around, just don't pay attention to him, instead pay attention to me," Levi said with a cheeky grin on his face. Eren turned his head to Levi and cupped his cheek with one hand.

For the first time Levi got a good look at Eren's face seeing the tears welling in his eyes. "Hey, come on, no crying," Levi said moving to stand in front of Eren his arms still tightly secured around the boy. He gave Eren a soft smile wiping a tear away once it finally fell down his cheek. "I'm sorry about my father, and I'm sorry he wasn't more supportive, I'll explain everything to him about you being an omega and I'm sure he'll turn around," Levi said pressing the boy into his chest. Eren quickly wrapped his arms around the alpha his nails digging into Levi's shoulder-blades desperately holding onto him.

Eren slowly pushed away and looked up at Levi. "Kiss me," he mumbled blushing at his own request. Levi didn't think twice and kiss his omega who was holding onto his arm leaning back slightly making Levi lean forward.

Short chapter but still it's here! I'll see you guys next week and don't forget to let me know what you think.

Latr

-S.K