Chapter 37

Eren let out a loud moan being pressed against the wall both their bodies naked and rubbing against each other Levi's hard aching erection rubbing against Eren's hole while they were both lost in a heated kiss. Eren's hands in Levi's hair, one of the alpha's hands on Eren's lower back the other one on his ass rubbing his slick that was leaking from his hole onto Levi's cock and the omega his thighs around the rim of his asshole.

"Levi please don't tease, not today, it's been too long," Eren moaned burying his head in the crook of Levi's neck taking in the thick arousing pheromones coming off of his alpha feeling his own slick trailing down his thighs and onto Levi's dick. "Mmmh that desperate you wanna be fucked up against the wall," Levi moaned in Eren's ear sending shivers down his spine. "Yes please," Levi smelled Eren's thick sweet scent realizing he had gone into heat. "Fuck," Levi mumbled to himself before pushing a finger into Eren. He grabbed onto Levi's back grinding his hips down onto Levi's finger which was curling and pushing inside of him. "Levi... my—,"

"I know love, I won't knot you unless you want to," Levi groaned into the omega's ears who nodded. "Not yet, maybe in the future," Levi pulled away from Eren's neck looking into his eyes. Though they were clouded with lust and his heat he saw that Eren wasn't completely lost in his heat just yet. The alpha smiled at his omega chuckling at the fact 6 weeks ago he was being threatened that his kids would grow up with only one parent if he would and now he's being told Eren would be okay if having more kids.

Eren pulled his hand up a bit more pushing Levi closer to him by the back of his neck smacking their lips together. Levi didn't want to waste more time so he quickly thrust a second finger getting a loud moan from Eren again. "Levi, forget about the third finger... just fuck me please," Eren moaned pushing against Levi's ass with his heels.

"I'll be gentle love," Levi moaned into his ear before slowly pushing Eren down on his cock feeling himself being engulfed in Eren's warmth as the boy clench around Levi earning a low groan from the alpha. "Levi," Eren moaned out clawing at Levi's back while the alpha had placed his hands firmly on the omegas ass pulling him up and down on his cock while Eren helped him by rocking his hips back and forth.

"Levi move to— AHH," Levi smirked watching Eren's face writhe in pleasure eyes widening, his mouth open and tongue sticking out slightly drooling. "You wanna be fucked into the mattress now, is that it love," Levi asked in a low seductive voice continuously thrusting into Eren's prostate making the boy tremble and gasp in pleasure.

He just nodded his arms now wrapped around Levi's neck holding the alpha close to him. Levi slowly removed Eren from the wall making sure to support his omega while walking to the bed laying down still inside of Eren, the omega on top of him. Levi smirked down at Eren who was still slightly moving his hips down onto Levi.

"Levi," Eren spoke in a low voice letting out whimpers and moans placing his hands on Levi's thighs leaning back placing his feet on Levi's side just above his hips. "Fuck, you've never been more beautiful," Levi said in a low voice his feet firmly planted on the mattress softly pushing his hips up making the omega moan. He softly trailed his hands over Eren's inner thigh. Levi moved up grabbing Eren's hips thrusting into the boy. Eren's eyes widened his mouth hanging open his tongue sticking out completely lost in pleasure. "Mmh I don't think I'm fucking you into the mattress right now love," Levi growled into Eren's ear hearing the boy moan at his words. "Fuck me, please Levi, make me feel good," Eren moaned trying his best to moving down on Levi's cock.

The alpha smirked and turned them around pressing Eren into the mattress. "Please move don't tease now," Eren moaned his legs loosely hanging around Levi's waist, his arms under Levi's arms clawing at his back and shoulder while he bit and nibbled at his neck and ear. Levi let out a loud groan as he quickly picked up the pace of his thrusts one hand in Eren's hair tugging at it making the boy expose his neck which he gladly started covering in love bites and marks while the other one was clutching onto the sheets pounding into Eren.