Chapter 22

Levi was lucky his bedroom wasn't near his parents bedroom or the rooms of his staff since Eren seemed to get louder with every day if not round they did it. Luckily Levi's friends managed to keep his parents away from his room. They tried to check up on the two when they could but the second they'd got close to the room they could hear moaning and would immediately turn around. Though Eren was constantly trying to suck Levi or have the alpha fuck him. Levi forced Eren to eat and drink enough water, since he'd done his research knowing the omega's body was weakened during their heat.

He got some moments to stretch his legs when Eren would be sleeping. So he didn't completely ice out his parents but he showed up a lot less.

Levi groaned feeling someone squirm around in his arms. He slowly opened his eyes watching Eren turn for what felt like the 100th time. "What's wrong," Levi asked with a sleepy deep voice wrapping his arms around Eren's waist holding him still. "I don't know, it like I can't get comfortable," he said feeling Levi press kisses against Eren's neck over his mark Levi left looking at it proudly. "Well we did do it for almost 7 days straight your bound to be sore, and your muscle are probably throbbing and aching." Levi softly spoke pressing a kiss against his cheek.

"No it's not that, though I'm sore, and my hips are throbbing and aching," Eren said turning to Levi giving him a slight glare. "Hey, you're the one that turns incredibly horny once every two months," Levi teased giving Eren a soft peck. "Now that I think about it, I haven't even had the chance to meet your parents, wasn't that the whole point of the ball in the first place," Eren giggled feeling Levi pull him closer under the sheets entangling their legs. "Don't worry, knowing them they'll probably want to see you at breakfast plus they haven't seen me in a week either," Levi said still feeling Eren slightly squirming. "You really aren't comfortable huh," Levi said looking a bit sad.

"No, no, no," Eren quickly kissed Levi cupping his cheeks. "You have nothing to do with this, I heard Armin say something about this, I'll ask him about it later," Eren said giving him a warm smile. Levi nodded and kissed Eren again. "We should probably get up, the sun has been up for a while," Eren said running his hands through Levi's hair. "Mmmh you're probably right...," Levi groaned before standing up from the bed not caring he was completely naked. Eren just grinned watching Levi walk towards his bathroom. "Wait wait, lemme join you," Eren said holding his arms out. Levi chuckled and picked up the omega who wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck giving him a kiss. "Thank you," he mumbled.

Eren slightly limped out of the bathroom wearing his silk robe hearing a knock on the bedroom door. He quickly made his way to the door and opened it not realizing his neck and collar bone was exposed covered in dark purple bruises, teeth marks and obviously Levi's mark. He opened the door to see Hange stand there smiling at him. "Good afternoon you look well rested for someone who just did it for five days straight." Hange joked making Eren blush. "Where is Levi," she asked trying to ignore the marks on his body. "He's still showering," Eren pointed at the bathroom door still covering the other half of his body with the door. "His parents are expecting him for dinner and I don't think we can keep his parents occupied any longer," Hange said with an awkward chuckle. "I'll let him know, hey, do you know where the kitchen is," Eren asked Hange politely. "Yeah down the hall take the stairs down make your way over to the maid quarters and then take a right, through the big doors is the kitchen," Hange quickly explained. "Could you ask Armin to meet me there in 10 minutes, I don't know where he's staying," Eren asked hating to ask Hange to sit his for him. "No problem," she said giving him her signature bright smile.

"I gotta go run some errands for Levi and his parents please tell leave he needs to attend dinner, and with you, his parents still haven't met you," Hange said before excusing herself. Eren closed the door and walked into the closet seeing two or three dresses and a pair of pants and shirt that seemed to be in his size.

Eren walked over of the closet holding a pair of clothes still wearing his robe which was hanging loosely on his shoulder. He quickly turned to the door watching Levi walk out his the bathroom a towel wrapped around his hips his hair damped resting on his forehead his chest still slightly wet. "I heard you talking, who was it," Levi asked walking up at Eren who was biting his lip eyeing Levi's half naked body. "Hange, came by to tell us that your parents are expecting the both of us at dinner," Eren said resting his hands on Levi's chest. The alpha nodded and pressed a kiss on his mark on Eren's neck. "That's alright, what are you gonna do in the mean time," Levi asked dragging his hands over Eren's waist and hips. "I'm gonna meet with Armin figure some stuff out, and after that we'll see, what about you," Eren asked brushing Levi's hair out of his face. "I'm gonna go meet up with Hange and Erwin they probably have something for me to do, now that our engagement is out, Hange is gonna be all over the wedding, along with Historia and the rest of the girls cause god, those girls are too much sometimes," Levi said softly smiling down at his omega. "I gotta get dressed, I asked Armin to meet me in 10 minutes," Eren said wiggling his way out of Levi grip but not before giving him a kiss.

Once they both were dressed Eren found his way back into the alpha's arms his head pressed against Levi's chest listening to his heartbeat. "What is it love," Levi said patting his hair running his finger through it and pressing a kiss on top of his head. "Nothing I just don't wanna let go yet," Eren mumbled his arms wrapped around Levi's torso. "Don't worry, after dinner with my parents when they finally get to know you, I'll stay by your side no matter what, even now I will be there for you," Levi said grabbing his chin making Eren look up at him. The omega nodded, pulling Levi into a long loving kiss. "I just wish.. we could stay.. in bed.. a little longer," Eren said in between kisses. "Don't worry, talk to Armin and before dinner meet me back here," Levi said pressing another kiss on Eren's cheek and lips before walking out of the room.

Eren walked into the maid quarters and then into the kitchen expecting people cooking and talking but surprisingly it was empty. He quickly looked around finding a kettle adding water to it before putting it on the stove. Not soon after the water was cooked and he had made his tea Armin walked in. "Hey, I haven't seen you for a week," Armin said hugging Eren. "My heat started the night of the ball, so I've been stuck in my room, can we go to the library I have some questions, it has to do with, well," Eren was a bit uncomfortable holding his tea with one hand the other on the back of his neck letting his fingers brush against his mark. "Let's just go, we can talk about it there," Armin said smiling at his friend. "What are you still doing here by the way, shouldn't you have been brought home with Mikasa," Eren asked making his way over to the library.

"I uh... Erwin asked me to stay," Armin said blushing. "Erwin... wow, didn't know that was your type," Eren said chuckling while making their way down the long hallways watching staff bow at them while they walked down making both of them rather uncomfortable, always telling them to stop.

Once they made their way into the library, both of them were greeted by Historia who was smiling at the boys. "Historia, so you have any books on omegas," Eren asked looking over at Armin who was looking at Eren with a confused look. "Uh yeah... all the way in the back, how are you feeling, I heard your heat is finally over," she said making sure nobody was there to hear them. "Yeah, sore mostly, and strong feeling of separation anxiety," Eren said. "Sucks, hope you feel better," Historia smiled at the two boys. "Thanks," Eren quickly muttered before excusing the two of them and walking to the back of the library.

"So why did you wanna meet me," Armin asked sitting down as Eren placed two books. "I need more information on EVERYTHING, I'm confused and uncomfortable with it, since I don't even know anything about my own body," Eren said a bit stressed out and uneasy because of the separation from Levi.

Armin giggled at Eren's eagerness to figure out what the hell it's like to be an omega. "But why all of a sudden," Armin asked looking at Eren who sat down beside him. "I'm uncomfortable in bed—," Eren started seeing Armin blush and his eyes widen. "Not like that, I mean I can't find a nice place to sleep, I'm rolling around and turning for hours but I can't get comfortable, I've changed the sheets, moved the pillow around even with Levi, and just in general all this stuff, it's driving me crazy to be away from him and I love him I do, but it's driving me a tiny bit crazy," Eren explained watching Armin expression change and his blush fade.