Chapter 8

Eren quickly got on his feet more tears streaming down his face as he looked into the alphas eyes seeing tears form in his as well. "You came," Levi gasped looking into those ocean green eyes he'd missed so much over the last few days. "Levi I am so sorry, my mother and father scolded me when I got home that night, they told me I couldn't go out unless I'd be with my sister so she could keep an eye on me, and I'd try to get out every damn night, but Mikasa would catch me and I'd be stuck again, I really tried, I thought you'd given up and found someone to marry, I-I...," Eren continued to choke out sobs hoping that the alpha would forgive him.

Levi quickly made his way over to Eren hugging him tightly, one hand around his waist the other on the back of Eren his head pressed him into the crook of his neck burying his own face into Eren his neck taking in his scent.

"Never leave me again," Eren heard the alphas voice break while he took in Levi's scent. "Never," Eren mumbled into the alphas neck. When Levi finally pulled away he placed a hand on Eren his cheek the other wrapping tighter around the omegas waist. Eren looked up at the alpha and softly grazed Levi his cheek, his other hand moving up to Levi's face. His fingers softly brushing against his jaw.

The alpha moved his other hand from Eren his cheek to his waist pulling him closer slowly leaning down. Eren's cheeks were slightly red his lips wet from tears watching Levi lean in the alphas eyes slowly closing while Eren mimicked the alphas move. Levi smiled as he finally kissed Eren. Feeling him grab onto his jaw the other hand finding the back of his neck pulling the alpha closer kissing him back completely lost in the moment.

Levi softly pulled away pressing his forehead against the omega who was smiling brightly. "Been wanting to do that for days," Eren whispered pressing his head against Levi's chest smelling his pheromones only wanting to hold the alpha closer. "Me too, my omega," Levi cooed at Eren in a hushed voice taking in Eren's sweet scent.

"I wish I didn't have to go home," Eren mumbled into Levi his chest after they had seated themselves against the oak tree. Levi was sitting on the ground with Eren on top of him both his legs to one side. Levi his arms wrapped protectively around the omega. Eren his head buried in Levi his neck against his scent glands rubbing his face against it softly to get Levi to smell like him Levi mirroring his actions. "Wait you have to go," Levi asked looking at Eren who just nodded a bit sad.

"I have to get back before my sister and parents find out I'm gone and I'll be in more trouble," Eren explained snuggling closer into the alphas arms. "This is torture," Levi groaned holding Eren tighter. "But before you have to go, there is a ball, in less then two months, I told my parents I met someone, and they want me make a final decision by then, and announce my engagement to said person," Levi explained watching Eren closely making sure not to scare him. "The thing is they don't know you're an omega or that you're male," Levi added which made Eren look up at him.

"Levi I'm open for a lot if it means I can be with you, but I'm not sure I can be a queen or become a woman for that matter, plus are you really sure you want me," Eren asked cupping Levi his cheek. "Eren in the week, week and a half, that we were apart I was miserable, I wouldn't leave my room, Hange and Erwin had to force me out of my bed and I'd only leave my room for breakfast and dinner, trust me I've never felt more sure in my entire life," Levi reassured Eren tightly securing his arms around the omegas body planting a long kiss on his lips. "But what about your parents, and well, what about me being an omega, what if word gets out, I don't wanna be experimented and I don't want to be used to breed more omegas," Eren started to panic a bit, horrific images flashing in his mind. "Hey hey hey," Levi hushed Eren holding him close to his body. "You really think I'm gonna let that happen," Levi said not really as a question but more as a statement to say he wouldn't let that happen.

"Can we figure this out tomorrow, I'm tired and I should get back, though I probably won't visit you in a while after," Eren explained again rubbing his own scent against Levi his scent glands. "Wait what," Levi questioned. Eren felt the alpha tense underneath him. "I'm having Armin transport me to a cabin somewhere so that I can get through my heat without having alphas come after me," Eren explained rubbing his thumb over the alphas cheek nuzzling into Levi his neck pressing kisses against his scent glands. The omega heard Levi softly growl probably at the thought of Eren with some other alpha.

"Hey, I'm gonna be okay, I don't know how long it will be, but it's best for the both of us, it's gonna be hard and Armin didn't lie to me when he said it could hurt but it's better than having some random alphas touch me or jumping the gun on things between us, I love hanging out with you and talking to you but I don't wanna take things too fast, we are already restricted to 2 months, I don't wanna rush into this to fast and mate with you, it's not that I don't want to, but if we mate and bond, I probably won't be able to leave you, I mean it's already hard to leave now and I haven't even told my parents about us," Eren calmly explained pressing kisses against Levi his neck, jaw and cheek before kissing the alpha on his lips.

"I promise I'll tell my parents soon, and we'll figure something out but right now I need to stay safe, once we work things out and your parents know the truth about me being an omega and a man," Eren continued talking placing kisses on the alphas cheeks, jaw and neck. "I promise the second my heat is over I'll see you again, by that time I'll promise my parents will know and we can start talking about well, everything, from that ball to the uh... engagement, everything," Eren said his cheeks flushed bright red thinking about being engaged to Levi. "Mmh you know just what to say to pursue me," Levi said in a low tone pressing kisses against Eren his neck making him softly whimper. "Sensitive much," Levi teased feeling the omega slap him on the chest not budging one bit.

"It's gonna be hard, knowing you'll be somewhere a panting, flustered, horny mess, all hot and bothered, but if I can see and hold, and not let go after, I can make my amends with that," Levi said against the omegas neck before giving the omega a long passionate kiss pulling Eren his leg over his lap having the omega straddle him. Levi looked at Eren who had covered his face with his hands the sleeves covering his hands. Levi chuckled seeing Eren his red ears only making this more amusing.

Eren got off Levi's horse looking back up at him. "I can't believe you convinced me to let you bring me home," Eren chuckled watching Levi get off his horse as well. Eren looked up at Levi who wrapped his arms around the omegas slender waist. "You should go back as well," Eren whispered a soft smile on his face. "Not without a kiss," Levi taunted him. Eren scoffed before wrapping his arms around Levi's neck pulling him closer placing a quick peck on the alphas lips. Levi not quite satisfied with the peck pulled Eren closer and kissed him again. Levi leaned in letting out a satisfied sigh before letting go of Eren and getting on his horse again. "Be careful, I'll see you tomorrow," Levi whispered to Eren before turning around leaving Eren with a slight blush on his cheeks. Eren watched into Levi was gone before turning around making his way up the small steps to his front door.

Eren walked into his house being greeted by his furious parents and his sister who looked a little scared at her parents and then at Eren.

"Care to explain," Grisha said eyebrows raised, an angry look on his face.

Very quickly before I leave again. I am working on three other books right now so once those are finished my upload schedule will be A LOT more busy than just two books but for now I hope you enjoyed. I'll back next week until then check out my other book forbidden huh~ I upload a new chapter every Thursday for that story. See you next week!