The truth

Adora pov:

         I was in shock after I saw Bow and Glimmer standing there eyes wide. I don’t know what exactly happened but whatever happened made them look scared and worried. To me what ever happened felt real like I was actually there. I didn’t know that it was just another vision but it wasn’t like any other.

        In this vision I was destroying things around me like my sleep fighting sometimes, just way worse. What makes it even worse then that is I would've hurt my friends really bad. 

        Maybe it is good that they both know now, before it gets worse. Now I have to try to explain it to Glimmer and I don’t think she will be really happy after. A few minutes after we were in Glimmer's room just sitting in silence, I didn’t know how to start.

       "It is okay Adora, take your time. You don’t look so good," Bow said in a calming voice. "Try starting with when this started." With a nod I started, "It started after the fight on Brightmoon."

       "I hit my head while fighting catra and became dizzy, I just thought it was a concussion." "Then when I was being electrocuted in the water by the hordes bots my sword’s energy circulated threw me, making it worse." I could feel myself shaking while looking down at my hands, I stopped talking.

        Glimmer noticed and grabbed my hands. Lifting up my chin so she could look me in the eyes, making my cheeks heat up. "It is okay Adora," she said with a squeeze on my hand. "What happened next?" 

       "Well…the first vision was after the fight. I black out then see images of the forest on fire or Catra’s face." taking a deep breath I continued, "Then I had the full vision in my nightmare."

       "The one where you couldn’t save us?" Glimmer questioned more worry on her face. "Is that why you didn’t tell me everything? I thought you were keeping something from me, I just didn’t know what or why. " She is smart and pretty, "Yes that is why. I didn’t want to worry you more or before I actually knew what was going on."

      "But now without telling you I almost hurt you and Bow." I could feel my eyes start to sting with tears rising to the surface clouding my vision. "Me and Bow have been trying to find out what has been going on but we have found nothing." Suddenly Glimmer's worry turned into Anger. 

      "Wait hold on, you told Bow and then tried to do this without telling me?" "Glimmer I…" "Didn’t want to worry me I know but I could have helped." "I know and I am sorry. As you can tell from today though they are getting worse. I am a danger to you and everyone around me."

        They are mad now so they won’t like this. "So that is why I think I should leave." Before I could finish my sentence again they both cut in. "No Adora." Then Bow said "we stick together, you are not leaving. It will be okay. We will find why this is happening and stop it just like we always do it, best friend squad style." 

        I didn’t like the idea and it made me worry. I didn’t want the stuff in my visions to happen. After we talked and hugged it out, deciding to have a sleepover. I waited for them both to fall to sleep, which took a little longer than I expected. 

       When I knew they were asleep I grabbed my sword and headed to the window. I climbed down and headed off before they woke up. I would be back soon. Just after I fix myself so I don’t do anything to them or the kingdom. 

       Plus I already hurt them enough already, definitely Glimmer. With how much I care for her if I ever did anything to her or can’t save her then I have to fix it. I can’t lose her for real. Losing her in my nightmare was worse enough.  

       I started to head through the forest to maybe find madame Razz so she could help me. Before I was able to get far I heard a familiar voice, "Hey Adora." Then just like that Catra jumped out of the tree and Scropia stung me. 

      Everything started to go black as I was picked up and being carried on Scropia’s shoulder. Before I passed out I heard Catra say, "That part of the plan was easier than I thought." With a burst of laughter as she looked at me. "Sleep well, we have a lot of things to do when you wake up."