Aftermath of brightmoon

Adora POV:

        It has been a couple hours since the fight on brightmoon. We barely made it out, if it weren't for all the princesses coming together we might have not. My head hurt and I reached down to touch my side, wincing from the pain.

        They were sore after the fight with Catra. If only Catra could see my view on what the horde was doing to etheria. I started to doze off in my thoughts when Glimmer teleported by me. Making me jump and blush appear on my cheek, hopefully she couldn't tell."

        Hey Adora, how are you doing?" I didn't want her to see how much pain I was in so I gave her a small smile. "I am good, just super tired from the fight that's all." 

        Giving me a look with concern in her eyes she smiled back, then looked away. She looks tired too, you could tell by the dark bags that rested under her eyes. She has been through alot today.

         Just before the fight she was tortured by Shadow Weaver. Losing her powers until we restored the moonstone. "Wanna have a sleepover in my room tonight to celebrate?"

         I would have had a sleepover with Glimmer but I was too tired, sore and dizzy from the fight. I also didn't want to show her how vulnerable I was. "Sorry not tonight Glimmer I am pretty tired, maybe tomorrow?" 

        She looked away kinda sad but nodded in response. "Well get some sleep and I will see you tomorrow. Also there is training tomorrow but if you are still worn out you don't have to go." 

        From what happened today I am ready to start training again. I wanted to more prepared for whatever Catra and the horde do next. "Okay Glimmer I will see you tomorrow."

        With that I gave her a smile and she teleported away, leaving some of her gliter behind. I couldn't help but smile. I started to walk down the hallway and fall into the wall.

         A flash of fire and Catra pop into my head. Not knowing what just happened I got off the wall trying to regain my vision. After getting my vision back I started walking back down the hall to my room. 

        Before I went to bed I wanted to check in on Bow. His room is on the way to mine anyways. I got to his door and gave it a quick knock.

        A few seconds later I heard footsteps then the door opened with Bow standing there, a smile across his face. "Hey Adora," bow said happily, moving aside to let me in. "Hey bow, wanted to stop in and check on you after the fight, how are you doing?

      "Bow then walked over to his bed and pated next him telling me to take a seat. "I should be asking you that question." I looked down again to my side and my vision started to go in and out of blackness while getting super blurry. "I am okay, just a little tired, that's all." Bow gave me a look telling me he didn't believe it but didn't say anything.

         I am doing good as well. Just kinda sore and happy it is over and Glimmer has her powers back." You should get some rest though you look like you're going to pass out at any minute.

       "I forced my eyes back open standing up from Bow's bed." Yeah you are probably right." "Did Glimmer tell you we had training tomorrow?" Bow asked me, walking me to the door."

       "Yeah she did." Bow then waved me goodbye and said he will see me tomorrow. I waved back and headed back to my room. When I hit my bed I didn't have enough energy to change and passed out, being pulled into the dream abyss.