Ch. 26 - Other Victiums

Selena's POV;

“What are we doing for thanksgiving?” I ask my mom. “Actually, I was wondering if we could meet your boyfriend's family for thanksgiving,” my mom says. I stop dead in my tracks. “Why?” I ask her. “You two seem to be getting so close. I think we have the right to know the family of this boy our daughter is dating,” she explains. “I'll see if they can come,” I say.

I lay in Damon's bed, he is in the bathroom. “What are you doing for thanksgiving?” I ask him. “Um, my family doesn't really celebrate thanksgiving,” he says as he walks out of the bathroom. “Can you make a exception?” I ask him. Damon walks over to me. “Why?” he asks. “My mom wants to have thanksgiving with your family,” I say. He goes over to me and sits on the bed. “I guess we can make an exception,” he says as she places his hand on my face. It is in moments like these that I want to be with Damon forever. He then gently kiss my lips. As we pull back I smile. “I love you,” I say. His hand is resting on my check. “I love you too,” he says smiling.

Demi's POV;

I sit at my computer on google. I go to yahoo and look in the top news. Among the top news is, 'Jenner divorce rumors, obama care, and another rape in Bloomfield Hills.' my heart skips a beat. I click on, 'another rape in Bloomfield Hills'. I then click on the news video.

“Yesterday another girl reported a rape. This is the fifth rape victim in Bloomfield Hills. The girl's claims that the rapist had dark hair, green eyes and around 17 years old. This claim is the same description Scarlet Adams gave us on her rapists.”

I place my hands over my mouth as I get a flashback of that night.

Flashback

“Show me you love me.” the features of the guy are fuzzy, all I can make out are dark hair and green eyes. “I-I should be getting home,” I stutter as I try to run away. The dark haired guy grabs me and shoves me to the ground. “Tell me you love me!” he shouts. “I love you!” I shout. “I don't believe you!You have to show me!” he screams.

End of Flashback

I was raped by the same guy that raped those girls. If only I could remember. Who was I with that night? I look down at my legs. The bruises may be gone now but they are still there in my soul.

Selena's POV;

It is thanksgiving day. I'm so nervous, what my parents don't like Damon's parents? Or worse, his parents act out in front of every one. I get dressed into http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_85/set?id=63315739. I then put make up over my bruises. I hear the door bell ring and I head down the stairs. I smile as I see Damon and his parents. He walks over to me smiling. “You look beautiful,” he says as he kisses my check. “Thanks,” I say smiling. My parents shake his parents hands and we head over to the table.

“It's so nice to finally meet you,” my mom says while we eat our food. “Yeah, it's nice to finally meet to family of the girl our son has been dating,” Damon's mom, Katie says. Damon grabs my hand from under the table. I smile as he squeezes my hand. Maybe damon and I can have a future together. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

Demi's POV;

My dad and I sit by the fireplace watching the football game while eating turkey. “YES!” my dad shouts as the lions score a touchdown. “Come'on!” he shouts as the game is interrupted by a newz update. “We interrupt this thanksgiving to report another rape crime. Two other girls just came forward. They were both raped within this week by the same guy in the Bloomfield Hills area. We will continue our investigation on trying to find this rapist.”

Tears form in my eyes. “Wow, that's really close to us,” my dad, Petter says. I nod and try to smile. “I'm gonna go for a walk,” I say as I get up. He nods and stares at the TV. I grab my coat and put on my tan UGGs. I then leave the house. I don't know what I'm walking to, I just know I have to get out of the house. I walk over to the park. It is completely empty except a single person on the bench. I walk over to the bench. On the bench is Justin Bieber. We sit there in silence.