Ch. 32 - You Ruined My Life

Selena's POV;

I was finally back from the hospital and I was spending Christmas at Damon's. I had no other choice but to spend it with him. My parents are out of town and Justin and I aren't friends anymore. Damon and I were in his room kissing when I heard some auguring. I pulled back from the kiss and walked out into the hallway. “Where are you going?” he asks me. “I heard people fighting,” I say. “They always fight,” he says.

I peer into the living room and see Damon's parents. Damon's dad slaps Damon's mom across the face. I stare at them and see my future. If I stay with Damon this will be my life. He is never going to stop this. I back away from the hallway and run out the back door. Damon follows me. “Where are you going?” he asks me. “Home,” I say. “Why?” he asks. “Cause I can't be with you anymore, I don't love you,” I say. Damon's eyes turn tense as anger fills inside of him. “You will never leave me!” he shouts as he slaps me across the face.He then grabs my hair and pushes my back against a tree. He kicks and hits me over and over again.

Justin's POV;

I sit in my room starring out the window at the falling snow. I miss Selena. But I can't go back to her. She loves Damon, not me. I grab Miley's diary and flip it open to a random page. It reads;

Dear journal,

Something I never thought would happen, happened today. I got into a fight with Liam and he did what I never thought he would do, he slapped me right across the face. I still love him though, it's just a one time thing. He probably didn't mean to hurt me.

-Miley

I go to flip the page and read the next entry.

Dear journal,

I was wrong. It wasn't a one time thing. Liam has abused me serval times since then. He keeps on telling me he won't do it again but then he does. The thing is I love him and I don't wanna live without him. As wired as that sounds.

-Miley

I skip a couple page and turn the last page of her journal. It reads;

Dear Justin,

I know you must be confused and maybe even think your the reason I took my life but your not. I took my life cause I had no other choice. Liam never stopped hurting me and it only got worse. I'm afraid he'll kill me if I don't kill myself. I'm so sorry I fell for the wrong guy. Please take care of mom for me. One day I hope you understand and forgive me for what I did. I guess this is goodbye.

-Miley

Tears flood my eyes and I close Miley's journal. I then remember Selena. She is in the same situation. I get off my bed and run downstairs. I get my car keys and drive to Damon's house.

Demi's POV;

I sit on my couch on my Macbook. I go onto Facebook and check my NewsFeed. I click on a photo Selena posted a couple hours ago of her and Damon. Her arms are wrapped around his neck and they are laughing. I then look at another picture of them. Damon has his arms around Selena's waist and she is smiling but Damon is not. I look into his eyes and the memories flood back.

Memory

I am at the end of the school year party at Taylor's house. I am in a bedroom, laying on a bed. “Are you not feeling to good?” a voice asks. I look up to see green eyes. I shake my head. He hands me a cup of water. I drink the water and smile at him. “Is that helping?” the voice asks. I nod. I see his lips curl up in a smile. He takes the drink away from me and sets it on the dresser. “You know what will make you feel even better?” the voice asks. I look at his green eyes confused. He presses his lips against mine and pushes me against the bed. I pull back and shove him off me. He lays over me and I study his face. He has dark messy hair, and green eyes. I notice a tattoo on his arm that reads; Damon.

End of Memory

I stand up and grab my keys. I run out of the house and head to Damon's.

Selena's POV;

Damon is still beating me. I have given into him and let him hurt me. Justin's voice echos in my head, “I can't keep on saving you from your own mistakes.” I straight into Damon's green eyes. I lift my arms and find the strength to shove Damon. Justin's words continue to echo in my mind as I shove Damon again and again. “I'm done letting you hurt me. You have ruined my life and I'm going to let you continue to ruin it anymore. I don't want you anymore. Leave and never come back!” I shout as I push Damon to the ground. He looks up at me in shock. He then gets up and stumbles off into his house.

I look up to see Justin and Demi. I run over to them and hug them. “I'm so sorry,” I say. Demi pulls me a side. “I came here to tell you, Damon was the one that raped me,” she tells me. “Demi, will you come with me to file a abuse and rape report?” I ask her. She smiles and hugs me. She pulls back and lets me and Justin talk. “I shouldn't have yelled at you,” he says. “It turns out that Miley was in a abusive relationship and she didn't have the strength to get out so she killed herself.” I hug him. We pull back from the hug and stare into each others eyes. We then kiss each other's lips.