Ch. 10 - I Don't Care Anymore

Demi's POV;

I get dressed up in http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52077788 for my date with Joe. Joe smiles when he sees me walking down the steps. “You look beautiful,” he says. “thanks,” I say. We walk out into his car. And he drives me to a big hill. He opens the door for me and I walk out. He takes my hand and we climb up the huge hill. When we reach the top I see the HollyWood sign and a table set up. “This is amazing,” I say smiling.

Justin's POV;

I knock on Selena's door, I hadn't talked to her in a while now. Selena opens the door, she has on a long sleeve shirt and shorts. “Hey,” I say. “Hey,” she says. “Can I come in?” I ask. She nods and lets me in. we walk upstairs to her room where we sit down on her bed. “We haven't talked in a while,” I say. She nods. “It feels like you've been avoiding me,” I say. “i have,” she blurts out. “Da-Damon threatened me,” she stutters. “What'd he do?” I ask. She pulls up her sleeve and show me a purple wrist. I look up to her and then back down at the bruise. Anger fills my eyes as I look more closely at the bruise.

Demi's POV;

After Dinner Joe stands up and turns on some music. “May I have this dance?” he asks. I nod and he takes my hand. He leads me over to the hollywood sign and we dance. I rest my head on his shoulder and he puts his hand on my chain and lifts my head up to his. He then leans in and kisses me. I kiss back passionately.

Selena's POV;

I sit in my fifth hour class, Language Arts, my teacher Ms. Music is doing attendance when we hear a shirk from the hall, “They won't stop fighting!” the voice shirked. Every looks up startled. Everyone, including me run into the hallway. I'm shocked to see Damon and Justin fighting it out. Justin shoves Damon head against the lockers. He falls to the ground and looks up at Justin then to me. “Don't you ever freaken touch her again or I swear to god I will beat the hell out of you!” Justin says to damon. The principle, Mr.Pace rushes through the crowd. “Justin to my office now! Damon go to the nurse, then after I'll see you in my office,” he says angrily. I lock eyes with Justin as Mr.Pace pulls him away. He has a black eye and bloody nose but nothing to serious while Damon on the other hand has broken nose, black eye, blood draining from his head and a sprained wrist.

Justin's POV;

I take a seat across from Mr.Pace with only a table separating us. He looks at me disgusted. “What started the fight?” he asks. I sigh and think of telling him the secret that caused this fight, but I don't. I couldn't do that to Selena. It was our secret, mine, Selena's and Damon's secret and no one else could find out. “Are you going to tell me?” he asks. I shook my head and starred down at the floor. “Justin, is everything okay at home? Your grades have dropped, you quit the basketball team and you barley show up at football practice,” he says with a worried look. I didn't say a word just continued to stare down at the floor. “Fine, lets get to your punishment. You will be suspended for the rest of the week and have detention for a month and justin, if you don't get your grades up i'm going to have to take you off the football team,” I couldn't take this anymore, everyone acting like nothing else mattered but sports and school. “Go ahead, take me off the team! I don't care anymore! Im tried of everyone acting everything is okay when its not!” I shout running out of his office and slamming the door on him.