Ch. 6 - Lies

Taylor Swift's POV;

“I have to go to the bathroom,” I say to Selena and Demi who sit at our lunch table. I run into someone. “sorry,” a guys voice says at the same time as mine. I look up to see Taylor Lautner. He smiles at me. “Are you going to Selena's party tonight?” he asks. “yeah,” I say. “I'll see you there,” he says and walks off.

Selena's POV;

I wait for Damon to show up for his tutoring session with me. He's already half an hour late. Just when I'm about to ask Mrs. Sharon if he's here Damon walks through the door. “where have you been?” I ask. “had to retake a test,” he says sitting down. I nod and we start working. He doesn't say a single word to me until 15 minutes before the bell. “Where were you last night?” he asks in a tense voice. “i was with Taylor and Demi,” I say. “No you weren't!” he says suddenly grabbing my wrist and digging his nails into my skin. “Stop! That hurts!” I scream. “Shut up! You were cheating on me with Justin last night! I saw him leaving your house at 2am!” he says in a tenser, darker voice. He then twists my wrist. I swear I could hear something snap. I'm too scared to defend myself or to even to tell him to stop. “you dumb whore! You think you can lie to me all you want and i'll never find out! Well guess what?!? I found out!” he yells.

He stands up and throws a chair at my head. He misses but then he knocks over the table. I wonder if anyone can hear us, probably cause if they did they would probably open the door and check on us. “okay, okay. I'll stop seeing Justin, I promise,” I say. He nods and grabs his bag. “I gotta go take to my math teacher, I'll pick you up after cheer, my Juliet,” he says with the voice and smile that I fell in love with. He then leaves me, all alone. I look at my wrist, it's purple and blue. I straighten the room up so it looks like nothing happened. When I get home I change into a long sleeve top and a mini skirt. I wrap my wrist up and put some makeup on. I clean my house up for the party. And decide not to tell Justin about this.

Justin's POV;

“Are we going to Selena's party?” Ryan asks. Chaz and Ryan both sit in my room while I try to clean up my room, I haven't cleaned it since her death, my room looks like one from those hoarder shows. “Yeah,” I say as I look under my bed. “When is Miley going to visit?” Chaz asks. “Not anytime soon,” I say as I grab a bunch of stuff from under the bed. I look through the pile, a toothbrush, a old hotdog and a journal. “is she coming for Christmas?” Ryan asks with a worried look. I open the journal. On the first page it has written, Miley's Journal. “Will you stop asking about her?!?” I yell. She must have dropped it under my bed the night she left or sometime before that. “Can you guys just go, I'll meet you at the party,” I say. “Yeah, sure.” they say. Chaz heads downstairs but Ryan stays there. “Listen, I know it's hard with her not living here anymore, but she'll visit,” he says. “I wish,” I say and with that Ryan leaves.