Ch. 34 - Razor Blades

Taylor Swift's POV;

Even though Taylor did take my tooth brush away, I haven't stopped binging and purging, in fact it's got worse. I've been getting more and more mean texts from that unknown number. I sit on Taylor's lap, were watching The Titanic. He has his arms around and waist. I can't concentrate on the movie, my stomach hurts and I've been feeling light headed. I try and focus on the movie but the room starts spinning. I feel dizzy and sick. I look at Taylor then fall to the ground and pass out. 

I slowly opened my eyes to see my parents' and Taylor's faces. "Wh-what happened?" I ask. "You fainted because of low blood pressure," my dad tells me. I look over to Taylor who can't even look at me. "Mom, Dad...can I have a minute alone with Taylor?" I ask. They nod and leave the room with the doctor. Taylor looks at me. "You could have died," he says as tears roll down his checks. "Taylor, I'm fine," I say. "Your not fine! Your making yourself throw up and your telling me your fine!" he shouts as tears spring off his face. "I'll stop, I won't do it again," I say. "No...you need help," he says. "Taylor, I'm fine. I don't need to go to a insane inseam. I'm not insane," I cry. "Maybe you are," he says as we lock eyes. 

I stare at him in disbelief. How could he say that? I'm not insane! Yes, I'm insecure and binge the purge but I'm not insane. "Maybe we should take a break..." he says. I nod as tears roll down my checks. "I didn't want to hurt you, it's just...you need to get help," he says before he leaves the room. I stare out at the falling snow and wipe away my tears. 

Demi's POV;

I sit on the couch with my dad watching a football game when it is interrupted by the news. "Another rape was reported yesterday, the rape took place back in June. The victim of the rape says that the rapist had dark, messy hair, green eyes and goes by the name of Damon Salvatore. The victim is ms Demi Lovato who goes to the same school as Damon. And says the rape took place at a party." My dad turns the TV off and looks at me. 

"Why would you make up a lie like that?" he asks me. "I didn't lie," I say. He looks at me with shock. "W-why didn't you tell me?" he asks. "I-I um.....I don't know," I admit. "I'm your dad, I have the right to know what is going on in your life." My phone buzzes. I look over and see a text from Selena. It reads; WATCH THE NEWS NOW! I grab the remote from the table and turn it on. My dad is making his way out of the room. 

"On the same day, Lovato reported the crime, Joe Jonas, the son of Paul Jonas, who was killed in a hit and run in June. Jonas claims that Lovato was the one who hit his dad. Lovato hasn't said a word on whether this is true or not. But one thing is for sure, this will be quite a court case." My dad turns towards me. "D-did you kill that man?" he asks. I stare at the ground as tears form in my eyes. "Y-yes," I say. "I don't even know who my own daughter is anymore," he says as he leaves the house. I grab the razor from my pocket and pull back my sleeve. I dig the razor into my skin not caring if I cut too deep.