Ch. 15 - I Don't Want To Be Your Friend

Taylor Swift's POV;

Taylor has been learning how to use his hands and is regaining his strength. He wont be returning to school for a while but next week he's going to a place for people who are paralyzed. This weekend is Homecoming. And Taylor won't be able to go. I go into the bathroom and step on the scale. The scale weigh 110 lbs. I get out my iPhone and calculate my BMI. My BMI stands at 16 which means I'm underweight. I smile and look at my refection in the mirror.

Ryan's POV;

I walk up to Rachel's door step with flowers in my hand. I knock on the door and see Rachel's flawless face. “Hey,” she says smiling. “Rachel, will you be my date to homecoming?” I ask her as I hand her the flowers. “Yes!” she says as she jumps in my arms.

Justin's POV;

I lay in my bed with Selena on my chest. “It sucks, that we can't date,” I say as our fingers intertwine. “Yeah,” she says as she left her head. I kiss her forehead. “I know I can't be your date to the homecoming but can you save me a dance?” I ask. “Yeah,” she says as she lefts her head to see my face. “You have no idea how hard it is to not kiss you right now,” I say looking into her beautiful eyes. “We really shouldn't” she says. I nod but she doesn't pull away. “But I'm going to anyways,” She says as she leans into kiss me. I lean in and kiss her. Sparks fly as our lips meet and I know I'm in love. If only it weren't for Damon.

Demi's POV;

I sit in my room all alone. Joe hasn't spoke to me since he found out. I stare out the window as I spot Joe walk into my room. “Hi,” he says as he closes my door behind him. “Hi,” I say. He makes his way over to me and sits across from me. “Why?” he asks. “I can't tell you,” I say as a single tears falls from my eye. Joe takes his hand and wipes away the tear. “You can tell me anything,” he says. “Not this,” I say as more tears drop down my face. “Come on, I won't judge,” he says. “Yes, you will!” I shout. Joe looks to me confused. “I don't  want to be your friend anymore,” I say. “What?” he says completely lost. “Just go away! And never come back!” I scream. Joe runs out of my room. I sit on the window shield as I watch the lightening streak across the sky. I pull my knees up to my chest and cry until there are no more tears left.

Selena's POV;

I leave Justin's house and decide to go over to Demi's house. I walk in her house and go upstairs to her room. Her door is wide open and Demi is sitting on the windowsill crying. I stand there as I watch Demi take something out from her pocket and strike it across her skin. I run over to her and grab the object from her. Demi looks up to me with no more feeling in her eyes. “I was stupid to think it would work,” she says. I have no idea what she's says but I sit there and don't say a word. I let demi cry into my arms.