Ch. 22 - Saying Goodbye

Justin's POV;

I lay on my bed kissing Blair while my mind is thinking about Selena. Is she okay? Has Damon hurt her since our fight? I pull back from the kiss when I hear a car pull up to Selena's house. I run over to the window and see Selena and Damon kissing. I take a another sip of my beer and go back over to Blair. I kiss Blair and try to forget Selena.

Selena's POV;

I kiss Damon good night and spot Justin watching us from his window. I watch as he takes a sip of his beer and go over to a older girl. He kisses her with no passion. He's only with her to forget about me. Damon pulls back sees me watching them kiss. “You want to be with him, don't you?” he asks me as I turn my attention back to him. “No, I'm with you,” I say shaking my head. “But, you don't want to,” he says. “No, I want to be with you. I love you,” I say as I try to kiss him. He pulls back and his face turns red. “STOP LYING TO ME!” he yells as he shoves me onto the hard pavement.

Justin's POV;

I watch as Damon yells at Selena and shoves her to the ground. “I have to go,” I say as I run out of my room. I run outside and spot Selena on the ground. Damon is kicking Selena's gut. I run over and shove Damon to the ground. “Leave her alone!” I yell at him. Damon gets up and runs off. I help Selena up from the ground. “Are you okay?” I ask her. “Yeah. Why'd you help me?” she asks me. “Cause I love you and I care about you,” I say as I take my jacket off and use to to wipe the blood off her stomach. “But I was so horrible to you,” she strutters with confusion. “When you truly love someone, you don't let a little fight get in the way,” I say. She nods and looks deeply into my eyes. “We should get you to the hospital,” I say to her. “Wait,” she says as she leans in and kisses me with passion.

Taylor Swift's POV;

I walk into Taylor's hospital room. He smiles when he sees me. “It's my last day here!” he says smiling. “Their letting you go home?” I ask him. “No, their transferring me to a physical rehab for paralyzed people,” he says. “That's good,” I say smiling. I kiss his lips. “I love you,” I say. “I love you too,” he says.

Demi's POV;

I sit at dinner with Joe. I can tell he truly loves me. And I truly love him but I don't think he will love me once he finds out the truth. “Do you know what today is?” he asks me. I shake my head and look into his brown eyes. “It's our one month anniversary!” he says smiling. “I got you something,” he adds. He pulls out a small wrapped present. I unwrap the present and reveal a jewelry box. I open the box to see a gold heart necklace. Engraved with diamonds is Joe + Demi.

“It's beautiful...” I say. “I since a but,” he says looking at me. “But I can't receive this gift. I haven't been honest with you,” I say locking eyes with him. “I-I cheated on you,” I blurt out. I can't tell him the truth. This way he won't want to kill but he will break up with me. “With who?” he asks with confusion in his voice. “Does it matter who? I'm sorry, but this isn't working,” I say as tears form in my eyes. He shakes his head with disbelief. “Your breaking up with me?” he asks. I nod as tears fall down my checks. “I guess this is it for us then,” he says as he gets up. “I just want you to know that I truly loved you,” he says before leaving. “I love you too,” I whisper to quiet for him to hear. I watch as he takes the present and walks out of my life.