Ch. 47 - Prom

Selena's POV;

I get dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/selenas_prom_outfit/set?id=71735038 and wait for Justin to come. I hear the door bell ring and I run to the door. Justin stands at the door wearing a black tux holding a blue corsage to match my dress. I open the door and smile at him. My mom takes pictures of us then we go into the limo.

Rachel's POV;

I get dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/rachels_prom_outfit/set?id=71783836 and hear a knock on my door. I run downstairs and find Ryan at the door. I open the door and give him a kiss. Sydney runs over to him and jumps into his arms. Ryan puts her down and we leave the house. Ryan holds my hand while Justin has his arm around Selena.

Selena POV;

Justin and I are slow dancing on the dance floor. Suddenly the song stops and Justin tells me he has to use the bathroom. I go over to the food table. “I would like to dedicate this song I wrote to my beautiful girlfriend, Selena.” I turn around to see Justin on stage with his guitar. I smile wide as Justin begins to sing.

“Whoa, ooh Well, let me tell you a story About a girl and a boy He fell in love with his best friend When she's around, he feels nothing but joy But she was already broken, and it made her blind But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware? You're the smile on my face And I ain't going nowhere I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while What's gonna make you fall in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall. Well, I can tell you're afraid of what this might do Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose Well, I don't wanna lose it either I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand Well, did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly? Did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry Cause I know that a piece of you's gone Every time he done wrong I'm the shoulder you're crying on And I hope by the time that I'm done with this song that I figure out What's gonna make you fall in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall But if you spread your wings You can fly away with me But you can't fly unless you let your...

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall What's gonna make you fall in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall, So fall in love (in love) I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart Don't have to be scared at all (don't have to be scared, don't have to be scared at all), oh, my love But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall If you spread your wings You can fly away with me But you can't fly unless you let your... let yourself fall”

Rachel's POV;

Ryan and I are slow dancing when he leads me out of the school. “Where are you taking me?” I ask him. “It's a surprise,” he tells me. He leads me behind the school where there is a beach. There are a trail of candles that lead to a hut. Ryan smiles at me. He then stands in front of me and get down on one knee. “I have loved since we first dated in middle school and I know that I will always love you. And I want to be with you forever. Rachel, will you marry me?” he opens a small box to reveal a diamond sing. I nod and Ryan puts the ring on my finger and I wrap my arms around him.

Selena's POV;

the music suddenly stops to announce the prom king and queen. “Your prom queen is Selena Gomez.” I smile wide as I walk up to the stage and accept my crown. “Your prom king is Justin Bieber.” Justin runs up to the stage to join me. He gets his crown and we kiss. “It's now time for the king and queen dance.” Justin and I make our way to the dance floor and the song You and Me by Lifehouse plays. “I love you,” Justin tells me. “I love you too,” I say as we both lean in to kiss each other. Our lips meet and magic happens. It is this moment that I know we will be together forever.