Ch. 20 - Moving On

Justin's POV;

It's been a week since Homecoming. Selena and I ignore each other and pass haunting stares at each other. Selena and Damon are going strong and partially make out right in front of me at lunch. Even through I'm ferrous at her, I still love her. I don't know what it is about her that won't let her go. It's like I want to protect and help her. But at the same time I want to scream and yell at her.

I finish up football practice and go into the locker rooms. “Yo Bieber, wanna go to the club tonight? I got us some fake Ids,” Drew Torres asks. “Yeah,” I say smirking. That night we met up with a couple other guys from the team and go to the club. I walk in and drink some beer. I go over to a girl who looks about 21, she has brown and brown eyes. “Want a drink?” I ask her. “Yeah,” she says smiling. I ask the bar guy for two drinks and hand him my credit card. He hands us our drinks and we gulp them down. “Let's dance!” the girl says. I set my drink down and dance with the girl. “what is your name?” she asks me. “Justin,” I say smirking. “Mines, Blair,” she says. I kiss her lips and make out with her for a while. I spend the rest of the night getting drunk and kissing Blair.

Ryan's POV;

I drive over to Rachel's house uneasy. Today we are meeting with Sandy Cohen, our lawyer to discuss our case. I've never met Sandy before. I pull up to Rachel's house with shaking hands. I walk up to the door and see Rachel with Sandy talking at the kitchen table. I walk inside and go over to the table where they are talking. I take a seat next to Rachel and try to hide my nerves. “Well, Ryan it looks like we could have a pretty good case, you just might be able to get your daughter back,” Sandy says smiling. I grab rachel's hand from under the table and squeeze it.

Taylor Swift's POV;

I walk down the school hallway on my way to lunch. “Loser,” someone yells at me. The voice sounds like a girl. I put my head down as tears form in my eyes. “Fatty,” another girl yells at me. Tears pour out of my eyes as I rush to the bathroom. I grab the tooth brush from my ugg boot and go into a shall. I stick it down my throat and make myself throw up in the toilet.

Demi's POV;

I was about to go into a bathroom stall when I heard someone throwing up. I knock on the stall door. “Are you okay in there?” I ask. No one answers, all I hear is someone crying. I look under the stall and see Taylor's grey uggs. “Taylor is that you?” I ask. Again no answer. I pound on the door with my fist. “Let me in their, Taylor!” I yell on the top of my lungs. Taylor opens the door with red puffy eyes. She holds a toothbrush in her hand and her hair is a mess. She looks to me and without saying a word she hugs me and crys into my arms.