Ch. 42 - I Don't Wanna Loose You

Selena's POV;

Demi, Rachel, Taylor's parents and I all sit in the waiting room. It is now 5am. Demi is asleep in my lap. Rachel is on the phone with Ryan checking to see how Sydney is doing. A doctor walks out to us. "Taylor is very lucky, the perdure worked and she is awake now but we will need to speak to her parents alone," he says as he mentions for Rachel, Demi and I to leave. I wake Demi up and we all go to the cafe. 

We all order coffee and some breakfast. Once we get our food we sit down at a table. "What do you think happened?" Demi asks. "Well, the doctors said she swallowed a toothbrush. At homecoming, I caught Taylor making herself throw up...Taylor's bulimic. I think she was trying to make herself throw up and she accidentally swallowed her toothbrush," I explain. Rachel looks at me stunned. "I caught her once before too," Demi adds. 

Taylor's parents walk into the cafe and they go over to us. "What did they talk you about?" I ask. "Did you know about Taylor's bulimia?" her mom asks. None of us say a word. "It's like it would have helped," Demi finally says breaking the silence. "When my dad found out, it only made it worse. We need to get her help, like professional help," Demi adds. "I am not sending my daughter off to the nut house like you!" Demi's mom shouts. 

"It's called an asylum not a nut house! If you don't get her help now, she won't be so lucky next time!" Demi shouts. Taylor's parents don't say a word. They know she's right. They nod and we go back to the waiting room. Taylor's parents are with Taylor right now. "Where's Taylor?" a voice says. I look up to see Taylor Lautner. 

"Her parents are seeing her right now, you can see her after them," I tell him. He nods and wheels his chair next to my chair. "We're going in with you," I add. He nods. Taylor's parents walk out of Taylor's room. Taylor, Rachel, Demi and I walk into her room. She lays on her hospital hooked up to a few machines. 

"How are you feeling?" I ask her. "Okay," she says. "What happened?" Demi asks. Taylor doesn't answer, she just stares at the floor. Taylor Lautner puts a hand on her shoulder and forces her to look him in the eye. "You can't keep doing this to yourself, this is now your second time here and it won't be your last if you don't stop this now," he tells her. "You need to get help," he adds. "Why do you care? Your the one that broke up with me," she snaps. "Cause I love you, and I don't wanna loose you," he says as they lock eyes. Taylor nods and agrees to get help. Taylor is going to the same asylum as Demi. Her and Taylor are back together now and he visits her every day.