Ch. 41 - Save Me From Myself

Taylor's POV;

I run into my house and go straight to my room. My parents aren't home, so I don't have to worry about them seeing what I'm about to do. I sit on the bathroom floor, holding my tooth brush in one hand and opening my mouth with my other hand. I stick the toothbrush as far down my throat as I can. I am barely holding onto the toothbrush because of how back it is in my throat. 

I start to cough and that's when it all goes wrong. I loose my grip on the toothbrush from the cough and suddenly the toothbrush is down my throat. I cough and choke, trying to breath. I can't talk so I decide to text Selena, 'call 911 and come over asap!'. That's the last thing I remember before it all goes blank. 

Selena's POV;

My heart races as I read Taylor's text. I dial 911 and grab my car keys. I get in my car and drive to Taylor's house. I call her parents on my way there. I reach her place minutes after the ambulance. I watch in horror as medics bring Taylor out on a gurney and rush her into the truck. I go into the ambulance with them. Taylor is coughing and her face is purple. Her throat is shoran. Medics push down on Taylor's stomach, trying to get her to throw up what she swallowed. Nothing works. "We need to do X-rays once we get to the hospital and see how big the thing inside of her is."

The medics run into the hospital with Taylor. I follow close behind. They take Taylor to do X-rays while I wait in the waiting room. Taylor's parents arrive at the hospital. I run over to them. "What happened?" her mom asks me. "I don't know, Taylor texted me to call 911," I explain. Just then, the doctors walk out. "Is she okay?" Taylor's dad asks. "It looks like she swallowed a toothbrush or something. The item has moved into her upper abdomen. We are going have to go inside her and get it out of her."

Her parents nod and give them permission to do the procedure. While I wait I call Demi and Rachel. Demi's doctors let her come to visit Taylor and rachel is on her way here. I wait anxiously with Taylor's parents. Rachel arrives before Demi. She is wearinghttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71.... I run over to her and hug her. "Don't forget about me," a voice says from behind us. We look up to see Demi wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71.... We all hug and cry into each other arms