Ch. 33 - Police

Rachel's POV;

The trail went great and today, New Years Eve, we are getting our daughter, Sydney back. Ryan and I have been running around the house trying to get it ready for Sydney. "I think were finished," Ryan says as we step back to look at Sydney's new bedroom. Her room is painted pink, has a bed in a conner and shelves of toys for her. Ryan puts his arm around me and kisses my forehead. "What time is she coming?" he asks me. "Four," I tell him. Ryan looks at his watch. "Then she should be here in 20 minutes....What do you wanna do until then?" he asks raising an eyebrow. "well, we should probably look over the house one last time," I tease him. He rolls his eyes and starts looking over the house one last time. 

Demi's POV;

"Hi, I'm Demi and I'm here to report a rape," I say to the police officer. The officer look about 25 and has blonde hair with blue eyes. "When did the rape happen?" he asks. I look out and see Selena talking to a officer about reporting domestic violence. "June," I say. "Tell me what happened on the night of the rape." I stare at the ground and try to remember that night. "Well, I was at a end of the school year party and I wasn't feeling good so a guy took me to a room to let me lay down. He gave me some type of drink and started kissing me. I pulled away but he shoved me back and that when I saw a tattoo on his arm of his name....Damon....Damon Salvatore," I tell the officer.

He nods and looks through some papers. "You know there has been serval other rapes reported in the past eight months, can you give me a description of this Damon?" he asks. "He has dark messy hair and green eye. He is about 18 years old," I tell him. "I'll interview this Damon as soon as I can, you will have to get a lawyer if Damon testifies against you," he explains. "I know," I say.

Selena's POV;

"When did the first abuse take place?" a police officer asks me. "In september," I say. "And when did you break it off?" I look over to the waiting room and see Justin. "On Christmas," I say. "Damon is being tried for rape too, so it looks like you might have a shot," the police officer say. I slightly smile. 

I walk out of the room and walk over to Justin, who is waiting with Demi. "How'd it go?" he asks me. "Good," I say as I hug him. I pull back and look over to Demi. "How'd it go with you?" I ask her. "Good," she says. "Were gonna go back to my place to watch the Ball Drop....Do you wanna come?" I ask her. "No thanks," she says as she grabs her bag. "I should get going," she says as she leaves. 

"Let's go," I say to Justin. He nods and puts his coat on. He throws his arm around me and we walk out of the station. Snow is falling down on the streets. "It's so beautiful," I say. "Not as beautiful as you," Justin says. I smile and stop walking. I turn towards him and place a kiss on his lips. It's not a long kiss but it's magical. We pull back and spot Joe Jonas walking towards the station. "Hey Joe," Justin yells at him. Joe stops walking and looks over at us. He waves then continues walking into the station. "I wonder what he's doing here....wasn't his dad hit by a car?" Justin says. I look towards the ground as I remember Demi's secret, she killed Joe's dad in a hit and run.