Ch. 45 - Plans for the Future

Justin's POV;

 I walk into my house and notice my mom in the kitchen with a empty bottle of wine. "Mom, you can't keep doing this to yourself, I've been trying to move on and I think you should too," I tell her. She doesn't say a word, just stares at her empty glass. I put my hand on hers. "We can get through this, together," I tell her. She nods and slightly smiles. I pull her into a hug.

Selena's POV;

 Justin and I stand in the gym surrounded by colleges. "Where do we start?" he asks me. "I have no idea," I sigh. He takes me hand and looks me in the eye. "What's wrong?" he asks me. "I'm just nervous about going to trail tomorrow," I say. "Your going to win the case, your not the one whose guilty, Damon is the one who should be nervous," he tells me. I nod. 

 I've visited Demi once a week, I miss her so much. Taylor is still in rehab. I visit her every other day. It's been wired at school without them. It's just Rachel, Ryan, Justin and I. Rachel and Ryan stand over by MSU. I don't know what I want to go into nor do I know what career I want. Justin knows what he wants while I have no idea. 

 Justin is looking at Juilliard. I walk away form Justin and find myself at the NYFA college table. I pick up a brassiere and look at the campus. "What are you interested in?" the guy at the table asks me. "I don't know," I tell him. "Well, NYFA has great acting and film classes." I study the brassiere. "Do you have any experiences in acting?" "I was in a couple school plays throughout middle and high school." The guy and I talk some more and he gives me some paperwork and information about the college. Justin walks over to me with a smile on his face. "Did you find a college you like?" he asks me. I nod and smile. 

Rachel's POV;

 Ryan picks up some MSU flyers while I walk out empty handed. I'm not sure I want to nor can I go to college. I have a kid to look after. "Are you sure you don't wanna apply to any colleges?" Ryan asks me again as we leave the school. I nod. "Who is going to the care of Sydney while I go to college?" I ask. "We could figure something out," he trys to convince me. "no, I can go online or later," I tell him. I stop walking and smile at him. "What is it?" he asks me. "We're having another baby," I tell him. He grins ear to ear as he picks me up and spins me around. "I can't believe we're doing this again," he tells me with a smile. 

Selena's POV;

 Justin and I walk hand in hand over to the mail box. We drop our applications into the mailbox. "Whatever happens, we will end up together," he tells me before he kisses my lips. We pull back from the kiss and he wraps his arms around me.