Fourty Eight

HI I LOVE INTERACTING WITH YOU GUYS SM OH MY GOD !!! ITS THE FUNNINEST THING TO ME WHEN YOU GUYS FREAK OUT WHEN I REPLY BACK WTF IM SO LAME THANKS FOR BEING SO CUTE ILY AND YOU MAKE MY DAYS SO MUCH BETTER !!!

So yeah anyways..

Feeling nauseous today so stayed home from school and I'm updating cause can't sleep bc I just watched twd and I'm emotional and when I'm emotional I write so yay

"You need to eat, Luke. Please, it's been sitting there for a while now." Calum sat down beside Luke who was playing with the sleeves of his pink flannel.

"I will, I will. Can you just get me some socks? My feet are cold." Luke asked sweetly, so he watched his husband nod and leave to go get it. Then he acted quickly. He got up as fast as he could, and scooped some of the pasta from his dish into the trashcan and hurriedly sat back down as he heard Calum coming back.

He acted as if he were chewing and Calum smiled when looking down at his dish and seeing some of it was gone.

"Good job, baby. It's good, isn't it? It's your favorite pasta." He picked up Luke's fragile legs and set them on his lap. He slid the fuzy pink socks on both feet then gently caressed his legs.

He looked at him expectantly to eat more but Luke said he was full. He frowned a bit, he didn't eat much but he was glad he was taking baby steps. Or so he thought.

Luke swung his feet on his lap and stood up, wobbling a bit. He was very weak still.
"I'm going to take a shower." He quickly kissed Calum's cheek and went away to go do that.

Calum took his dish and went to go dump the rest into the trashcan. Disappointment filled him though when he saw the pasta Luke had put in there.

His eyes watered slightly because it turns out Luke wasn't getting better. And that's all he wanted right now.. For his honey to be alright.

He just set the dish in the sink and left it there. He walked down the hall to the bathroom and walked in, not even knocking because it's a normal thing.

The shower was running and Luke was inside, humming slightly.

"Why? Why would you do that?" Calum's tone was heartbreaking.

Luke turned off the running water.

"I'm sorry. I'm not hungry. You keep forcing me to eat but I'm not hungry. I thought I had done you a favor." He opened the shower door and got out, grabbing a robe quickly and throwing it on.

"Well you didn't, at all for that matter. That hurt me, Luke. Why would you lie to me?"

He shook his head and walked past him to their shared room of the Honeymoon suite. Calum following him as usual.

"Answer me."

Luke turned around quickly, stopping in the hallway. The water droplets on his flat, soaked hair flinging everywhere.

"Maybe we did get married too soon." He snapped, completely overwhelmed.

Calun's heart dropped. "W-what?"

"You keep pressuring me, Calum! It's suffocating!" He continued to yell at him.

"I only want what's best for you! Why don't you understand that?!" Calum rasied his voice as well.

"I'm fucking eighteen years old! I know what's best for me already! You don't need to baby me! I can handle things on my own too!"

Calum was fed up with this, he just wanted it to stop now. "Luke, stop fighting with me! We're married, I don't regret it. You shouldn't either.."

"I don't regret it, Cal! See, now you're making me feel like the villian here!"

"No, baby, that's not what I meant. You're not the villian." Calum tried soothing him but it failed.

"Fuck!" Luke screamed and started walking to the room again. He angrily pushed the door open and yelped because it hurt a lot. Too much strength for his weak bones.

"Are you okay?" Calum asked and Luke sighed deeply.

"I'm fine."

He shrugged off the robe and slid on his boxers. He picked up his pastel purple and white stripped shirt, pulling it over his now damp hair. It was too big for him, going down to just an inch above his knees, so he didn't put on pants. He placed on knee socks as well. He picked up the towel again and started to dry his hair with it.

Calum leaned against the wall by the door to their room, watching him towel dry his blonde hair. He was wincing, so he walked over to him and did it for him.

His hair was super poofy now and Calum laughed a little, because he looked adorably silly.

A small smile appeared on Luke's lips too and he peared down at his ring. Bliss filled him and he was no longer frustrated.

He looked back up to those brown eyes gazing at him like he were the most precious jewel in the world and he was speechless. Which was how he looked at him all the time.

"I'm such a bitch, Cal. I'm sorry."

"Shush, angel, no you're not. Everyone gets frustrated and annoyed sometimes, it's okay. I'm sorry for suffocating you and treating you like a baby. You're perfectly capable of taking care of yourself. I just love to spoil you, my duchess."

"No its not you fault. I'm apologizing because it's mine. Let's not fight again. Especially over this."

"Okay okay, I forgive you." Calum nuzzled his face into his temple and kissing it. He dropped down a tiny bit to his cheek and kissed that as well.

Then he whispered quietly. "Can you please promise me that you will at least try to get better?"

Luke turned his head and attached their lips softly. He pulled away and ever so slightly fluttered his baby blue eyes back open.

"I promise, Calbear. I promise."

I did this on my phone bc my laptop isn't working rn so idk how long this chapter is sorry

And oh goD the end is nearing I'm nervous

the struggle is real

and taylor swift is a princess js