Fouty One

Yeah yeah yeah, smut warning. This entire chapter is smutty and fluffly combined js and it's short too bc boyfriend rn

Boyfriend is being cute and playing with my feet under the table right now pls shoot me I can't handle this 

(No he does not know I'm writing a gay fanfic with 55.5k reads and that I'm currently writing smut oops, he thinks im writing poetry lololol. Which I do but thats not the point.)

Rose petals scattered the floor, scattered the bed. They filled the sexual tension between the newly engaged couple with sweetness. They were so lovely and fluorescent, a beautiful sight really. The room was only slightly lit, dimmed to add to the perfect moment. 

Calum's swollen red lips sucked and nipped at Luke's soft neck and he let out pretty little whines, music to Calum's ears. He had Luke's wrists in a tight grip held above him. His legs on either side of him, grinding down on him. 

"Babe, can we make this slow as possible? I just want to savor this moment."

"I do too. Let's keep this slow then, princess." 

Luke smiled then went for his neck, something he rarely does because he claims he's rubbish at it. And that Calum's so much better. So when he does this, Calum lets out raspy breaths. He starts doing that thing he likes with his teeth grazing and gently scraping against his skin, giving him major goosebumps. He feels his pastel pink lips trail up to his lips and happily captures them with his. He grinds his hips down a bit harder.

He let Luke's wrists go and they went to his slightly curly black hair. He didn't tug at it as he normally would because he wanted this to be passionate and not lustful but filled with love.

His little cold finger tips barely made contact with his neck, ghosting over it even. There was a quiet smacking of the lips in the room along with gleeful hums. Calum pulled away rested his nose on top of his, looking deep into his eyes.

"Are you ready now?"

Luke nodded, biting at his swollen as well lips. "Please."

"There's no need to ask, honey."

Calum obeyed his wish to want to savor the moment, so he kissed all over over chest, being gentle with his baby, Luke. 

When it came to the part Luke was a whimpering mess under Calum, he was repeating his name with an angelic voice to fit the moment. Calum looked up at him as he slid his lips up and down on him. His hand planted firmly on his thighs.

He came with a "CALUM!" and a gorgeous sigh. Calum swallowed him up.

Moments later, there was a barely there slapping of skin. Calum's thrusts were slow and steady and Luke was loving it. Calum wanted to capture this moment in his memory forever. Luke was on top of him, his sweaty hands set down Calum's hips, stopping him. Calum was not expecting him to start bouncing on him now. He watched his lovers face twist into a blissful, full of pleasure expression and then throw his head back with a breathy moan. His adam's apple bobbed as he continued making noises.

And Calum dug his head further into the pillow as he came inside Luke. 

And they were almost complete, almost because as soon as Luke was wedded as Hemmings-Hood then they would be. 

OH YM GOD IM THE WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER I S2G I JUST TOLD HIM HE LOOKS LIKE A CHEESE STICK DIPPED IN CHCOLATE WHEN I WAS TRYING TO BE CUTE IM CRYINF

he laughed and said i was "too adorable" tho so