Fourty Five

I MADE THAT COLLAGE OH GOD SEND HELP CONVULSING AND SOBBING.

Why do I fangirl over my own story jfc mady find ur chill ffs

Thump thump.

Thump thump.

Thump thump.

Both boy's hearts beat at the same time, in the exact same rhythm. Soul mates.

Calum stood nervously and excitedly, looking at his reflection. He had been smiling all day, his cheeks were hurting but it was worth it. Luke was worth it.

A knock was heard on the door. Not just any knock though, he knew who it was.

Michael was the type of guy to knock and walk in any way.

"Yeah sure you can come in." Calum joked at his best man who just stopped in his tracks and eyed Calum over and over again. He whistled.

"Man, I can't believe you're getting married.. This is crazy. I'm so happy for you, bro.. Or some shit." Michael's eyes were tearing up a bit but, he didn't want to admit it.

"This is everything I've always wanted. Years.. My entire five years with him, all I wanted was this. Then I can get my tattoo completed and he will be mine for eternity." You could just hear the passion he had for Luke. The love was in his voice, no doubt. His heart would skip a beat.

And yet this was true. All of it. Calum's never thought about not marrying Luke. Through all the fights, every single one. Through all the break ups, every single one. Through all the tears and pain, all of it. Through all the shit Luke put him through, he just knew they would get through it. Get past it all like it doesn't have a chance against the two.

All the crazy months of planning this wedding. All the stress. The night where Luke threatened to leave him because he was "piss drunk and mean all the time." He nearly took his ring off and threw it at him because he didn't realize how stressed Calum was for planning secret parts of the wedding for him. He drinks when he stressed, Luke knows this and was irritated when he wouldn't tell him why. But Luke was planning something special for Calum too..

Luke was constantly fixing his vest that was bigger on him than before. He was overwhelmed with excitement and anxiety at the moment. Ashton has been trying to calm him down for the past hour now but has unfortunately had no luck.

"What if he regrets it, Ash? What if he doesn't show up? What if this is just a joke? Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Ashton just shook his head. "No, Luke. One, he will never regret falling in love with you, you're so wonderful. Two, I bet my life he's already waiting for you. And three, is just.. No. No, okay? You're going to be fine. He loves you and you love him." He smiled, happy for his best friend that he will always love.

Luke stared into his hazel eyes to make sure he wasn't in on "the joke." He was just super paranoid about all this. He's getting married in literally minutes.

Those few minutes passed by so quickly because now it was time. Ashton had gone out to where everyone else was, the wedding. Where Calum was too.

Liz walked in and started crying as she looked him over and over again. "Aw, my baby boy.. You look so beautiful, Luke." She ran up and kissed his cheek while engulfing him in a hug.