Eleven

"Callie!"

"What- fuck. You mean the stupid cat." Calum groaned entirely.

"Oh hush up." Luke said then kissed the kitten on the nose, setting her down and smiling at Calum.

"Luke, you're going to make us late if you kiss that stupid cat again."

"She's not stupid!" He scolded him. Calum rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Let's go."

-

"Baby, can you promise you won't get drunk?" Luke spoke up in the car.

"What? That's no fun.."

"Please, baby?"

"Fine, fine. I'll hang around you and annoy you." Calum chuckled.

Luke laughed, squeezing his hand which was already in his own.

The couple arrived at the party, it was some guy at schools party. It was a giant party and glow in the dark. Calum was worried he would lose Luke, so he stayed by him.

"Calum! Aye, bro!" Michael was tipsy as he ran over to Calum, slipping at the last second and falling over.

"Man, you're really drunk already? The party just started like 30 minutes ago!"

"Chillllll..." Michael laughed then grasped onto Calum as he almost fell again.

"Help me find the bathroom? I think I'm gonna puke." He gulped, making Calum grimace and agree to help him find one.

"Hey honey, I'll be right back." He spoke to the blonde who smiled and nodded.

So Calum and Michael set off to find one. It didn't take too long. Now Michael was basically puking up his guts as Calum waited outside like the good friend he is.

"You alright, bro?" He asked him, knocking on the door.

"I think I threw up my heart." Michael said in a serious tone. Of course Calum didn't believe him, its kind of really impossible to do that but he opened the door and saw his friend curled up in the corner, bawling his eyes out.

"What's wrong?"

"She doesn't love me.."

Calum knew he was being serious now. He knew exactly who he was talking about.

"Honestly Michael, Ella is a slut. She doesn't want to be in love. Yeah, maybe you thought you both had a thing for each other but I could tell she didn't love you. I'm sorry."

"No, that's bullshit. She was good to me." Michael stubbornly cried out.

"Okay, whatever then, maybe she was "good" for you but there's so much better. Remember how I thought I was in love with that bitch Sara? I wasn't, I was in lust with her. I'm in love with Luke."

Michael only sadly nodded. "Why did I fall in love with the school slut?"

"You're in lust with her."

"No Calum, I love her. I've know her since 7th grade. You want to know all that I know about her? Her name is Ella Amelia Fitch and she likes sex. I wish I knew more. I want so much more. I want to be her boyfriend. I want to know what its like to see her in the mornings without make up. I want to know what she likes to do during her free time. I want to know what her favorite movies and types of foods are. I want to know every little thing about her. But she just wants to fuck me and leave me and I understand that and it hurts."

Calum didn't know what to say. He couldn't find the right words. So all he said after a long silence was "I'm sorry."

Now Calum was angry. He was so infuriated by the fact that his best friend is actually stupid enough to fall in love with the school slut. That Ella had to be the one to break Michael's heart. Of course he's slept with her, there is hardly any guy she hasn't banged yet. Why can't Michael hate her?

"Do you call that love? Tell me what its like to be in love." Michael asked.

"Being in love is wonderful as long as both people love each other. Luke... I can't even describe how much I love him. He's literally my life. I can't picture life without him. Seriously, I'd kill myself in less than a heartbeat if he didn't love me back. He's perfect and I'm a walking flaw, but that's why we work."

Michael slowly brought himself to his feet, sniffling. "I don't think I'd die for her.. Maybe break a bone. Maybe."

Calum nodded in understandment and was mentally relieved because he seriously thought this idiot was going to say 'I'd die for her'

-

So Calum was walking back to where Luke was now and stopped dead in his tracks when seeing him sitting on Ashton's lap.

"What the fuck is this?" He snapped, storming up to the two.

"Caaa-ALUM!" Luke giggled and hiccuped. He made grabby hands at the boy with furrowed eyebrows, glaring at Ashton who seemed to be extremely drunk.

"Are you drunk?" Calum asked the blonde.

"What!? No- hahahahaha just kidding! Yes. Very." Luke continued making grabby hands at him.

"Baby!"

"No, were getting you off of Ashton and going home. You're so wasted right now, love." Calum groaned, pulling him off of the boys lap and giving him a glare again.

-

"Caly!"

Calum didn't respond thinking it was for the cat again.

"Cal Cal!"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Calum looked over at him. He was smiling brightly and widely at him. Calum shook his head with a soft chuckle because his boyfriend was actually the cutest thing ever in his light pink pajamas and penguin slippers.

"I love you too."

I was meant to update yesterday bc December 3rd but my WiFi was out uGH so yeah late update but I still love you!

Chapter questions!!

What did you think about Michael's confession about Ella? Do you think he's in love or lust? Do you feel a little bad for him or do you think he's stupid like Calum does?

Drunk Luke???

Shits going down in the next chapter btw oH