Seven

The couple were back at Luke's now, Calum in the shower.

The guilt was eating away at Luke. He had to tell Calum. He had to.

Tears filled Luke's eyes as Calum entered the room. He hadn't looked at Luke yet, too busy towel drying his hair.

Luke didn't want to ruin the perfect date night they just had, but Calum needs to know.

"Cal.. I need to..." He started but tears began to run down his cheeks.

Now he noticed him and dropped beside him. "Lukey, what is it?" He took a hold of his hand.

Luke snatched away from him. "N-No.. Please don't touch me, I don't deserve it..."

"What are you on about?"

"Remember earlier?"

"Yeah-"

"Remember our break up? For about a month or shorter?"

"Yeah.. I do." Calum said with a sad tone to his voice.

Luke took a deep breath. "I love you Calum, but-"

"Oh no, don't." Calum was insanely hurt by the simple but in his sentence.

"I cheated. I cheated on you for months with Travis."

Calum didn't move.

"Calum?"

"What?"

Silence filled the room.

"You cheated on me with Travis for months. How many fucking months, Luke?" He began shouting and Luke cried harder.

"3 months.. "

"I can't fucking believe you!"

Calum hit a vase off of Luke's night stand containing a flower he got him tonight.

"Did you fuck him?" Tears formed in his eyes too.

"I did..but Cal listen-" Luke weakly replied.

"Shut up."

Calum didn't know what to do. First, he wanted to rip off Travis's head. Second, he wants to cry like a little bitch. Third, he wanted to leave Luke, but then he didn't.

His breathing was quick and Luke was frightened. There was another part to it, but Calum wouldn't let him get it out since he was yelling so much at him.

"Cal-"

"What did I do to deserve this, Luke? Huh?"

"Calum-"

"I treated you like a princess! I treated you like the most precious thing in the whole fucking world!

"Theres more though-"

"Just so you can go fuck another dude for three months?"

"I WAS RAPED AND THREATENED!"

That hit Calum harder than puberty.

"Wait.. what?"

"Travis.. he raped me. He a-abused me. He threatened me to not tell anybody or he'd rape me and kill me. Calum.. That's what I was keeping from you. During our break up.. He invited me over to a "party" but he drugged my drink and I woke up naked and hand cuffed to his bed.. Then you can figure out the rest."

Calum was still pissed off but he believed Luke. He craddled Luke into his arms.

"Don't hit me.."

"I won't. I never would."

"Don't leave me.."

"I won't... I never would."

Mady's plot twists though wow
Find uRCHILL
So that's Luke's secret. Travis is a little bitch.

If you were Calum, how would you feel? What would you do?

Do you pity Luke? How do you think he feels?

Do you think this is going to affect their relationship?

Thanks for reading, and btw really really slow updates for all my stories bc issues so yeah.. Ilysm still though.