Twenty Nine

Omfg you'll know what that pic of the skirt is for when you get to the part I'm so done call an ambulance

Dedicated to @LiveLife_ShipCake bc she's amazing and made me tear up at her thoughtful comment in chapter twenty seven. Ilyssssssssm. xxxxxx

"Hey, you're hot. I hope you know that." Michael's green eyes gazed into the hazel ones. He's not the romantic type but he's trying to be for Ashton.

"I'm not all that but thanks." Ashton laughed.

Michael wouldn't have it though. "No you are all that. Why don't you think so?"

"Then the person I love would love me back.." Ashton trailed off into silence.

"Ashton, I know you're talking about Luke, but you seriously need to get over him." Michael was a little bothered by the fact that Ashton still doesn't have any interest in him. He really needs to fix that.

"It's not that easy..." Ashton said in a small voice. "I get that it's wrong but if I'm not doing anything with him, I don't see any harm in it."

"It harms me." The red head spoke with furrowed eyebrows. "Can't you see that I'm trying to help you? I like you, Ashton."

Ashton tore away from his gaze. "I didn't even know you liked boys..."

"I don't?" Michael laughed. Once again, he didn't see anything wrong with what he said but it offended Ashton.

"I'm a boy." He said with a what the fuck do you mean idiot I have a penis kind of tone.

"I mean yeah you are, I didn't mean it that way. I just mean I don't care what gender, honestly. If I like you, I like you..." Michael said with an honest, truthful tone. When Ashton didn't respond, he just assumed he didn't get what he mean and just went:

"I like humans?"

This caused a burst of sudden laughter from the smaller boy. Ashton was laughin, quite adorably and Michael smiled at it. He didn't smirk, he smiled quite fondly at him.

"You laugh hot too."

Ashton stopped laughing as he started blushing. Then Michael just leaned forward and kissed him quickly. He pulled away after and Ashton was shocked but he was still blushing. Michael stayed close to his face making Ashton nervously breathe.

"I felt sparks.. or some shit. And I like that."

"Me too.."

-

Since Calum was leaving tomorrow morning,it was no surprise he spent his finaly day with Luke. RIght now, they're at the mall and in Luke's favorite store, H&M. 

Calum wasn't complaining, Luke was happy. Besides, he doesn't like shopping for himself with Luke cause Luke always asks why he doesn't wear colors. He loves the all black clothing on Calum. he's just curious. He never wants to deal with that question so he just avoids it.

They had just finished lunch, so it was still pretty early. Cal just wanted to make sure he can give his everything to Luke since he won't see him for a really long while.

Luke was jokingly looking at a pink skirt with black lace, but Calum was getting turned on by the image in his brain. Luke could not believe it.

"Oh my god I've never imagined you in a skirt but thats so sexy."