Ten

"Please Cal?"

"No."

"PLEASE?"

"No, not a chance."

Luke pouted, knowing Calum cannot deal with him when he does that.

"Stop that."

"No."

"Damn it, Luke! Fine. We can get the kitten. Whatever." Calum huffed and Luke let out an overly excited squeal.

The couple, well mostly Luke, adopted the orphan kitten from the animal shelter and brought her home.

Luke invited Ashton over to his place because he knows he absolutely adores kittens. (An: Bruh ik Ashton is allergic to cats but sHH this is a fanfic okAy carry on.)

So now Ashton, Luke and Calum were sitting on the floor as the new kitty explored her surroundings. Everything was going fine, Calum just sat quietly and watched everything. It wasnt until Ashton said a particular sentence..

"She's the cutest thing ever."

"What about me?" Luke whined overly dramatic.

"Oh no, you're cuter." Ashton winked before giggling.

Calum's head snapped up at him right then and there. "Don't call him cute and don't wink at him, he's mine."

Luke's eyebrows furrowed. "Cal, calm down. What's the matter with you? I'm yours."

He nodded and just gave Ashton a look.

He became highly uncomfortable and made some lame excuse that they both saw right through and left after.

Once that door clicked shut, Luke glared at his boyfriend.

"Seriously, Calum he's already really intimidated by you."

"Let's keep it that way."

"He's my best friend. You're my boyfriend. It can't be that way if you're planning on marrying me.."

"I am going to marry you. No doubt about it."

Luke searched to find some sort of lie in his eyes but he found nothing. He sighed and gently pet the sleeping ball of fur.

"What are you going to name her?"

"Callie."

"What!?"

Luke smiled and nodded.

Calum was 100% against this.

"Oh god, honey. Now whenever you call out "Cal" I'm going to be like "wHAT" and realize you're talking to a damn cat."

"Aw babe."

"I'm serious."

"Oh look Cal, Callie is waking up! Hi baby girl. Aw you're so adorable, look at you!"

Calum huffed in annoyance. "No. I'm your baby."

Luke gave him a knowing smug look. "No you're my daddy."

Calum started choking and coughing, he nearly passed out when Luke said that. "WhAt!?"

Luke was literally dying of laughter on the floor as the kitten pounced all over his chest.

"Callie don't you think Calum is daddy af?"

"I swear to god, Luke-"

"What will you do..."

"Don't."

"Daddy?"

Calum dropped on top of him and roughly smashed his lips to his. His legs on either side of the blonde. He bit and tugged at his soft pink lips as he continued to tease him with small moans and Calum was going to rip off all his clothes in a matter of seconds-

"What did I say before I left, Luke?!" Liz shouted and Calum was forced to stop right there. He climbed off him with even more annoyance.

"No sex in my living room.."

"Exactly! What was that?"

"We were just making out."

"Fine.. And who's cat is that?" Liz noticed the little Siamese kitty bouncing around the floor with a ball of lint she found.

"We adopted her! Her name is Callie, mom!" Luke exclaimed picking her up with one hand and setting her down comfortably in the other. She let out a tiny 'meow' making Luke squeal again.

"Callie? Calum? Shut up, you two will be the death of me." Liz rolled her eyes and left the room.

Callie meowed again and Calum just stared at her. She looked back at him with her big blue eyes which resembled Luke's pretty well.

"You love me right, Calum?" Luke talked for Callie and even moved her little paws.

"I don't know, you were named after me so I guess I have to." Calum played along, which made Luke happy.

"I lub you."

Calum couldn't resist the smile forming on his lips. "I lub you too."

"But you're still Luke's daddy, right?"

"HEMMINGS!"

Omf Calum has a daddy kink I canT
this is a v v v important chapter btw, it seems like a filler but *cough* foreshadowing *cough*

What did you think about this chapter? Luke naming the Siamese kitten after Calum?