Sixteen

Just in case my readers don't like smut (u lie) there is actual smut, but not full smut.. Idk.. in this so be aware. Enjoy perverts. x

As usual, dirty moans left Luke's lips. Moaning Ashton's name. They were both shirtless and Ashton was kissing down his chest after leaving his cherry taste on Luke's lips.

They immediately stopped upon hearing the front door click, someone was unlocking it. They both knew who it was, even if he was early. Luke hurriedly pushed Ashton off of him and sat on the couch as he normally would as Ashton lay on the floor.

Calum walked through the door and stopped in his tracks when seeing the two shirtless boys. He did not like that one bit.

"Um, Luke.. Honey, why are you both shirtless?"

"We were going to go for a swim, wanna join?"

"Its December."

Luke laughed and giggled cutely at him. "So anyways.. You're home early. Why? How was the trip, babe?"

Calum eyed the two, completely questioning. "Yeah, I'm home early. It was well. Can you come here and kiss me?"

Luke didn't hesitate to walk over and kiss him, not realizing he broke Ashton's heart. Calum abruptly pulled away from him and stepped back, pushing him completely away.

"You're fucking cheating on me!"

"What? Calum calm down-"

"You taste like cherries again! You hate cherries! Don't try and say its a fucking cherry slurpie again. I can't believe you.."

"Calum! Its ChapStick!" Luke revealed the tube of ChapStick from his pocket. Calum cooled down a bit. He eyed Ashton who didn't say anything, making this even more suspicious to Calum.

"Are you cheating on me with Ashton, Luke? Answer me honestly."

"I would never do that!" Luke shouted, sounding so outraged by it.

Ashton awkwardly put his shirt back on and walked out without saying goodbye, making Luke worried.

"Do you promise me?" Calum asked quietly but sternly.

Luke looked him full force in the eyes with no trace of lying in his voice.

"No, I'm not. I love you."

Calum believed him, once again.

-

"Oh yes, I missed you so much." Luke breathed out, leaving open mouth kisses on Calums mouth.

"I'm so sorry I accused you of cheating. I was just paranoid." Calum apologized for what seemed the hundredth time.

"Sh, baby its okay. You don't need to apologize. Everything is fine, I promise."

"You're the most amazing..you're so.. Luke, we haven't made love in like forever. Don't you miss it?" Calum kissed and sucked on his pretty neck. He caused Luke to let out a yelp of pleasure when staining the perfectly clear white neck with a deep purple hickey.

"I miss it." Calum almost purred softly into his boyfriends ear.

His hands rubbed his thighs. "You haven't been touched in a while, babe, huh?"

"Y-yeah.." Luke groaned.

"I'll make you feel like royalty again." Calum softly pushed Luke onto the bed, leaning his back on the bed frame.

He wasted no time in taking off Luke's restricting jeans. Luke's member sprang free and he let out a cool puff of air from his trembling lips.

Calum gripped his member softly and started to pump harder. Then he leaned forward and swirled his tongue around the tip as pleasure filled yelps left Luke.

Calum wrapped his plump lips around him and tried fitting as much as he could of him, not gagging though.

"Oh baby, I missed your mouth." Those flithy words came from Luke's mouth.

Calum sucked harsher making his blue eyes shut, overwhelmed by pleasure. "Babe, I'm gonna-"

Calum's mouth was soon filled with his sweet liquid, in which he swallowed like the pro he is.

He pulled off and put Luke's boxers back on. He cuddled into his chest.

"Calum, I love you. You know that right?"

"I do know that. I know and I'll never forget. You're such an angel." He mumbled into the fabric of his shirt.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm just apologizing for the future."

"What? Why?"

"Just know, you'll hate me. Maybe you won't. I'm just saying sorry."

"I could never hate you. No matter how hard I try. Even if you cheat on me, I'd still forgive you.. Cause I'm in love with you, I'll never love anyone else. Don't you feel the same?"

"I'm cheating on you."

"Are you serious?" Calum's head sprang up and his heart dropped.

"No." Luke giggled and kissed him. Calum comfortably laid his head back down.

"Yes." Luke mouthed to absolutely no one.

Lol I was gonna put daddy kink tbh but I'm in a shit mood so it didn't work out.

Close call, but did you notice Luke is actually almost calling himself out? He's feeling guilty now. :/

CALUM LOVES HIM SO MUHC MY HEART HURTS