Twenty Eight

That picture is me and Luke. I still cri evrytiem
Okay enjoy this chapter yay.

It was getting heated now and Calum didn't care. His mom and sister were home but he did not care. Luke was underneath him and that's all that mattered. He was supposed to just come by his moms house and collect some more of his things he had forgotten there but he got distracted by Luke.

They have been having a makeout session on his bed for a few minutes now. Luke's lips were sore and slightly swollen but he kissed Calum as much as he wanted him to.  That's the least he could do for him, right?

There was no knock on the door, despite the fact that their kissing was loud and repetitive, Joy had walked in and gasped,"Oh Calum. I had no idea Luke was here."

Calum pulled away, a thin string of saliva hanging from both pairs of lips. He didn't pull away anymore as he talked to his mom, mumbling against his lips,"Yeah, he's here. He's right here."

 Luke tried pushing him off, extremely embarassed. Calum wouldn't have it though. Yes his mother was in the doorway, awkwardly sheilding her eyes. Yes Luke was trying to get him off of him but Calum seriously wanted to continue even if they don't get to have sex, he just wanted to kiss Luke. 'Cause that's why he does, he pushes aside his emotions.

Luke however, slid out from underneath him and walked over to Joy with a face as red as a Michael's hair. "I'm so sorry Joy, we were just-"

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Luke." Joy was serious now.

"Mom, no he doesn't. He doesn't have to explain anything. He's mine again, don't question it." Calum snapped, surprising them both.

"Calum-" Luke scolded and Mali had heard all the commotion because now she was beside her mother, basically glaring at Luke.

"What are you doing here?" She said with disgust in her voice.

Luke flinched and backed away bumping into Calum. Calum protectively wrapped his arms around his thin waist from behind.

Luke was sad again when Joy brought up the topic again. "So why'd you cheat on my son?"

"I-I-"

"Mom, he's already apologized. Let it go. I already have. Just forget about it."

"How can we forget? Calum never cries. Ever. But you hurt him so bad that we could sleep for weeks because of the horrible sobs that left him all day and night. You're a fucked up person, Luke. You don't deserve, Calum!"

"Mali, stop it. That's quite enough."  Thankfully Joy stood up for him but didn't look to pleased. Then she just looked at Luke expectantly. He couldn't look at either of them because wow what Mali said was true. All of it.

"I'm sorry.." Luke said in the silence with a truly sincere voice.

Joy nodded and tugged Mali out of the room with her.

As soon as they left, Calum kissed his shoulder and neck speaking softly into the silent blondes ear. "Its okay. Its okay. Its okay." He kept telling him.

"They hate me, how is it okay?"

"They don't hate you, they're just upset, honey. It's okay. They'll get over it. They'll see that I still love you so much, my beautiful princess."

And Luke just swallowed the lump in his throat, smiling at his sweet words that never failed to make his heart flutter and make his feel so on top of the clouds.

Then he turned around with his blue eyes full of emotions and looked at him with such force it made Calums heart thump violently in his chest.

"Why didn't you move on while we weren't together? Cal, you can have anyone wrapped around your finger with all the sweet words you say."

"I say to you and only you. That's why. Like I said before, I didn't know I had a heart until I met you. You triggered something in me to make me feel as if I could never harm you. I had to treat you as royalty or even glass. And that you'd always be mine. I'm being selfish but I can't ever imagine myself with anyone else. I'd rather die."

Luke hadn't looked away from his eyes. His brown eyes he adored dearly. He just caressed his face gently and kissed him.

Calums phone vibrated on the nightstand. He walked over to it after kissing his boyfriend and read it, getting pissed off again, slightly.

Michael
Sent: 7:43 P.M. January 12th, 2015
Calum, talk to me. Why are you so upset? What the hell did I say that was so wrong? Please talk to me before you leave to the marines, mate.

And Calum did not reply, turning his phone off.

"Love, since I'm going to be gone for a while, I need to ask you a serious question."

Luke nodded.

"Do you want to stay with me while I'm gone?"

"Yes." Luke said without hesitation. Not even having to think or ponder about it. He wanted so badly to be with him.

"I'll be gone two years at the least.. You promise to stay faithful for us?"

"Baby yes, it'll never happen again. If it ever were to happen again, I'd seriously kill myself-"

"Don't bring that up again, please, I can't take it." Calum said bring him to his chest again.

"I'm so relieved you want to stay together, I've already gained my trust in you again. You're brighter than the sun itself and I need you to see where I'm going in this dark life. You'll always be on my mind while I'm gone. I'll write to you as often as I can."

"All I need in life is us." Luke cuddled closer to him.

"For eternity, honey?"

"For eternity, punk."

HOLY S H IT THIS IS #935 IN FANFICTION WH ATTHE FUKc? THANK YOU GUYS AND ALL THE LOVE FOR THIS STORY AND YEAH IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY AND  IM SOSUPRISED AND SHOCKED ILYILYILY SNUGGLEBUNNIES DONT EVER FEEL LIKE YOU CANT TALK TO ME I PROMISE YOU ARENT ANNOYING ME I LOVE TALKING TO YOU ALL

Anyways.. Why do I write such fluffy things???? Do you like it?

So yeah Joy and Mali are upset with Luke. Thoughts?

Calums leaving so soon oh god, most likely the next chapter or the chapter after. G o d w h y d i d I d o t h i s.

Sorry.