Two

Calum ditched school today, to sell his car. He ended up getting quite a lot more than he expected, which made him happy.

He was going to the bank, but he stopped by a little shop on the way. It had helmets and all that other stuff. He looked at all the helmets before choosing a simple black one- since he wasn't a fan of major designs.

He grabbed it before knocking over a bright pink helmet with pink bedazzles. He smiled when he picked it up.

"This is perfect for Luke." He said, then an idea hit him. He went where the leather jackets were and found yet another thing perfect for Luke.

A soft pink leather jacket with a giant heart on the back. He grabbed the item, walking up to the cash register. He wanted to make his boyfriend happy, he would do anything to make his sunshine happy, so he decided to buy these items.

-

Calum waited outside the school gates for his Luke. He leaned against his new motorcycle. When he saw Luke, the beautiful boy in a white shirt with pink cuffs, light blue jeans, and of course his favorite pair of glittery pink converse, his heart fluttered.

The blue eyes met brown and Luke ran up to him, hugging his neck and kissing him.

"You look extremely hot, Cal." He looked the boy up and down then winked.

"I have something for you, honey." Calum smirked at him. He revealed the gifts he bought for Luke and the pretty boy squealed with excitement. Calum grinned as Luke tried on the jacket, it totally matched all his outfits. He looked at Calum with a "How do I look?" look.

Calum gripped his hips. "Beautiful. As always." Luke giggled while he tried on the helmet.

And he looked so adorable.

"So will you ride with me?" Calum said, sitting on the bike. Luke nodded and got on as well, with the help of Calum.

"Just hold me like this, okay? Hold me as tight as you want, love." Luke did so as Calum finished putting on his own helmet. He turned on the bike, revving the engine a bit before leaving.

Calum felt extremely happy. The love of his life looked the cutest ever in his gear and clutching onto Calum. His head went on Calum's shoulder and Calum leaned his head a bit to lean his head on his boyfriend.

And they arrived at Luke's house. Luke kept his jacket on, and Calum didn't protest. He adored how cute his Lukey looked in it.

They walked in, Luke's mom was washing dishes. She smiled at the two and shut off the water.

"Hello there. Luke, your tutor canceled today so don't worry about lessons."

Luke nodded and walked up the stairs of his giant gorgeous house. Luke's house was basically a mansion only not. A mini mansion, is what Calum called it but Luke doesn't like it, so he calls it that secretly.

Can you guess what color Luke's room is? Yes, it is pink.

His bed was a queen size with a white comforter and white and pink pillows. He had his name in sparkly letters on the wall by his desk. Calum loves his room because this is where they had most of their firsts.

First confession.

"I like you.. in that way, Luke."

"Wow.. I like you too, Cal."

First kiss.

Luke had just applied strawberry lip balm to his lips and Calum just wanted to taste it. He looked over at him, blushing slightly when he saw him already looking at him. He cupped Luke's face and said "Strawberries are my favorite fruit" and took the chance. He kissed him.

First love confession.

"I am in love with you, Luke Hemmings."

Luke's eyes watered slightly but immediately pressed his lips to Calum's.

"Calum Hood, the cutest, kind-hearted, sweetest, and most adorable punk boy ever, I'm in love with you as well."

First time.

They made love on Luke's bed.

Can you see how much the two love each other? So what happened when they had their first fight and break up?

HELLO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS SO FAR ABOUT THIS STORY????