Thirty Three

omf so I might've or might've not forgotten that luke had school ... oh shit idk just pretend hes on a break??? thx, schools boring and I forget it exists cause I'm not in school at the moment for break lol

Calum has tried so many times, even when he's not supposed to, trying to contact Luke. He wasn't listening to him though, he said he needed time before he heard Calum's "dumb excuse." So Luke turned off his phone temporaliy and just went over to Ashton's.

Ashton opened the door, shirtless and yawning. Luke walked straight in and plopped on the couch. Ashton wasn't even going to question why he was here without asking.

Ashton sat beside him and hugged him, knowing something was wrong. "Go on."

"Travis is back. He was outside our apartment yesterday. He told me he and Calum kissed. I asked Calum and he said it was true. He admitted he cheated on me, Ashton,  so I hung up and now I feel like crap because he kept calling me but I need time to process this, you understand don't you?" Luke rambled out.

Ashton unwrapped his arms away from him, "Honestly, I think you should just forgive him.. I mean you did cheat on him too." He pointed out, frustrating Luke even more.

"That's not the point! And I'm trying to forget that ever happened between us!" Luke got up and ran his hand through his hair. 

"Sor-"

"Just forget it! I'll go." Luke yelled and walked out of the room he was in, only to have Ashton call after him and gently tug at his arm.

"No, stay. I'm sorry I brought that up. You're obviously overwhelmed and I want to help because I'm your best friend." Ashton said and pulled him back to the couch and making him sit. 

"I'll be right back. Stay." He went into the kitchen. Luke just put his head in his hands, not moving.

"One strawberry icecream with whipped cream and chocolate syrup and one "Perks Of Being A Wallflower" DVD." Ashton smiled putting the movie in. Luke smiled, thankful to have this amazing best friend of his. His favorite desert and movie, wow.  Ashton ran out of the room again once the DVD was put in. He came back with two blankets. 

"Pink for you. Green for me." He sat down on the opposit side of the couch Luke was sitting on. He took small bite of his icecream and smiled at him again.

"Thanks Ash."

"No problem, Lukey."

Somewhere in the movie, the kissing scene with Patrick and Charlie, Luke awkwardly shifted away, farther from Ashton as he felt his eyes on him. 

"So how's Michael?"

"H-he's good, yeah he's uh out today. He said he had something important to do before 'we' happen," His voice had wavered a bit,

"Oh.. I wonder what is was."

"Let's just watch the movie.." Ashton sort of snapped and scooted away from Luke even more than he already was.

-

"Ella, hi. Glad you could make it.. listen, I have to tell you something." Michael said as she sat down across from him in the booth. The waiter had just set down two glasses of water.

"What is it, Michael?" She asked with a smile, then sipping her drink.

"Well, I have a crush on Ashton. I really want to date him, so we can't happen anymore."

She sip out her water onto his face. "What!? You're gay?"

"For Ashton."

"I've been sleeping with a gay guy? But I'm like super religious."

"Fuck yo religion. You a slut." 

She scoffed and threw the water at his face. Then took the other one and splashed that in his face too.

"Wish this was holy water so you'd burn with the devil."

"Bitch, you'd disintegrate."

(idfk)

-

Evan had woken up from his tent, next to Calum's, from all the loud noises he was making trying to calm himself down. He walked over to it and crouched inside. "Hey what's wrong?"

Calum told him everything and Evan was too tired to even comprehend what he was saying.

"Just call him." 

"I've tried that! Did you not hear me? He won't answer." Calum's anxiety levels were rising again. He was hoping and praying that Luke didn't do something stupid. Or try that something again..

"It just goes straight to voicemail, oh god, Evan what do I do?" 

"Man, are you alright?" He was starting to come to his senses know, and realized that his friend was shaking, which is not normal.

"Panic attack, fuck." The familiar abnormal breathing pattern started to happen right after. 

"W-what do I do?"

So Calum just was like that for a while, poor Evan had no idea what to do. When he calmed down, Evan let out a sigh of relief. It was way too early in the morning, the soldiers should of been resting up but Calum's been up all night freaking out and trying to contact Luke.

And little does he know, Luke's just fine and not dead with Ashton watching movies and eating icecream under a pink blanket.

He got no sleep as it was time to go out again. He just looked at his lockscreen one more time before heading out with the rest of the soldiers.

-

After Luke had a movie marathon with Ashton, he was walking back home. He looked at all the places he and Calum had been; everywhere. 

Everywhere he looked, he could remember just even a little memory. That's when he realized, he needed to forgive Calum. They were made for each other.

He ran all the way back home, not stopping once. 

He ran into the apartment in a hurry, he nearly tripped over Callie. (He didn't though, the cats fine.)  ANd he searched the bed room for his phone, forgetting where he had tossed it in his frustration. He ended up tearing apart the room and finallt he found it under the bed.

He hurriedly typed Calum's number and bit at his nails as it rang. He was going to burst when he answered. But unfortunately, Calum did not answer.

Luke didn't give up though, it took him a while to reealize then he just left one really long, heart felt appology on his voice mail. He hung up after and hoped Calum would hear it soon..

idk what i just wrote wtf kms bad day 

UGHHHH I'm so angry because I live in LA right and HALSEY WAS AT CITY WALK AND I ASKED MY PARENTS IF I COULD GO ANF THEY SAID NOAND I WAS CRYING FOR LIKE AN HOUR ABOUT IT FUCKFUDKING ILOVE HER SO MUCH

"That's waste of gas"

"I'll buy my own gas."

"No. Don't ask again."

AESZRYDTUFIYBIJHNOKP:{"J><MGNHGCFXZETWUHIJ> BKHRT^IYGUHJYUNDFYSTBUIY

so upset

oh yeah i gotta go hide under my bed after the next chapters oh god tell taylor swift, halsey, and melanie martinez i love them bye