Fifteen

Calum was sat at the fire with Michael, they both were actually sober for once of the entire trip, in which was their fourth day, and roasting marshmallows.

"So.. I told her." Michael said, breaking the silence.

"What happened?"

"She laughed."

It went silent. Michael began talking again.

"She called me 'a stupid idiotic boy.' She walked away."

Calum felt so bad.. "I'm so sorry, bro.. She's a bitch."

"Yeah, but I love her still. It hurt like hell. I honestly went home and cried. Don't judge me.."

"I'm not, Mike. I understand."

"Love sucks." Michael sniffled.

"Not neccesarily, you just have to find the one who you love and the one who loves you back."

Michael nodded his head at him. "Yeah I guess.."

They started talking about many different topics until a particular one came up.

"You have to tell him.."

"No, I can't, Michael. He's going to want to break up.."

"Calum, do you love him?"

"Yes, yes I love him. You know that. Why are you asking me?"

Michael just stared at him with judgment. Calum was discussing his future, which includes his dream of going to the military. Here's the thing, he hasn't told Luke.

"He loves you. He won't leave you just because you want to fulfill your dreams. He should understand and fully support you." Michael reasoned with him.

"I'm just scared, bro. What if he cheats on me? What if he finds someone better?"

"Luke wouldn't cheat on you."

Calum stayed silent, believing Michael which made him feel a bit better.

"Of course Luke wouldn't cheat on me." Calum breathed out. "What am I even saying? Am I going insane? Luke is such a sweetheart. God, I'm so lucky."

-

"God, I'm so lucky." Ashton said biting his lip, looking at the perfect abs of none other than Luke Hemmings.

He just smiled, cockily. "I agree. Now why aren't your pants off?"

"Lukey, I was just thinking.. Maybe we can do something other than have sex?" Ashton suggested quietly.

"What? You don't want to have sex with me anymore? Am I ugly to you now? Am I getting boring?"

"No.. Luke, we've fucked three times in less than three hours. I still think you're amazingly beautiful. I just want to maybe.. take you out on a date?"

Luke stood there in shock. Ashton didn't want to bang him, he wanted to actually take him out. On a date.

"It can't be a date. I'm dating Calum."

"I would say that's bullshit, because it is. So bullshit."

"No its not! We're still dating. You're just my fuck buddy, Ashton."

"That didn't hurt."

"Sorry... It's the truth."

Ashton shook his head. "Whatever, then its not a date. Let me just take you out to dinner?"

Callie"Ash" meowed obnoxiously and annoyingly at the couple.

"Why is Ash so loud today? Quiet girl!" Ashton scolded her and she ran off.

"Don't yell at my baby."

"Why I'm the 'daddy' anyways." Ashton laughed.

The Luke said with a staight face and looks that could kill. "No. Calum is."

"Calum's not here. I'm daddy when he's missing." Ashton winked.

"I can agree with that. Okay let's go now."

-

"I'll do it."

"So you want to leave earlier than expected?"

"Yes." Calum said confidently to Michael. He was so nervous to tell Luke.

"Okay, we can leave tomorrow. If anything happens with you and Luke-"

"I'll kill myself." Calum said bluntly.

"...No? Dude, no.. You can come to my house and we can get drunk and fuck bitches."

"One: Yes, that's my only option. Two: I'm Lukesexual."

"Shut the fuck up."

OoooHSHIT Calum is going hone earlier than expected. He was supposed to be gone for a full week, but he's coming back 3 days early.

Predictions?? I don't think you'll guess it.. Well maybe.. but hINT this is the reason why Callie is even in the story.