Six

"Cal, I'm gonna fall."

"No you're not, I'm right behind you."

Luke wobbled on his ice skates, Calum holding him steady.

The couple had forgotten about earlier, tonight was date night and they were currently ice skating. Calum may not look like it but the boy knows how to skate.

He pushed Luke a little more forward, the blonde gripping his boyfriends wrists.

"Don't do that! I'm scared. I'm gonna fall."

"Honey, no you won't. I already told you this like seven times. Now try moving your feet, you haven't moved the entire time."

Luke pushed off, and Calum followed. He smiled joyfully as he hasn't fallen yet.

"Can I let go now? You're doing great, babe." Calum asked, leaving a small kiss on his neck. He was hesitant at first but simply nodded, then he let go.

He watched Luke ever so gracefully woosh away on the ice. He gained a little confidence and skated a bit faster. He looked so cute. Calum was definitely in love with him. He looked so angelic under the lights. His little quiff peaking through his beanie, slightly blowing in the wind. He pushed off with one foot then the other and then again.

It was until a few minutes after Calum saw Luke stumble and slip, then was off faster than a rocket.

He caught him in his arms and looked at the wide blue eyed boy. "I told you I was going to fall."

"You didn't fall I caught you." He smiled leaning down to capture his lips. Luke blushed and placed his warm mittens on Calum's face.

Calum kind of forgot he was the one supporting Luke when running his gloved hands under his beanie, making it fall off and they both fell to the ice.

They groaned and Calum went to check on his boyfriend. He let out a laugh when seeing him glare at him, his beanie next to his hair.

"Okay, now you fell."

HOw FUCKING CUTE WAS THAT

MIGHT DOUBLE UPDATE BC SEVEN IS BASICALLY ALREADY WRITTEN