( a. summers ) calm, pt. 2

GENRE: FLUFF fluffy fluff
WARNINGS: none.
NOTES: ten_galleons Ch3rry_NympH ZHAEXXI whyamihere1988 iluvlarrydude raultin_12 Jesse1323 lupinswhoreee widowsredhair HwangSoora Haley_Quinn12 Mikaylyngrace all requested a part 2 bc they have taste. PHEW i love him so much? i hope you guys like this!!!!!!!

for reference, both are you are out of school but stay at xavier's as you train your powers. and more alex requests are appreciated lmao <333 also i got a sign off it's so cute x

— b.

_______________

The first dinner you had with Alex and Scott's parents was decidedly eventful

The first dinner you had with Alex and Scott's parents was decidedly eventful. They really seemed to love your sense of humour, and definitely got a kick out of telling you embarrassing stories about their sons. The older boy seemed to be more peeved about it, but didn't really say anything to stop them. All he could do was watch the way you smiled and laughed at their retelling, practically glowing in the warm light of his parents' dining room.

You were just about done with your meal when they started to bring out the childhood photo albums. Alex hid behind his hand and groaned as his mom showed off every last one of them, cooing at his baby pictures, embarrassing year book photos, and family shots. You had to admit that it was awfully endearing to see him grow up through the pages, and you quite enjoyed that Alex was letting his family get away with so much teasing. You knew that he could barely get agitated in your presence, due to your mutation; but you felt like he almost didn't mind it anyways.

By the time his mom was telling Scott to clear the plates from the table, neither of you could stop smiling, stealing glances at each other every so often. He couldn't get over how beautiful you were without even trying, and he swore he didn't know when it started — it'd always just been like that.

"I'll help," You volunteered, clearing some plates and glasses from their place, and following the younger brother to their kitchen in order to help with the dishes. You'd always liked to help when you were a visitor, but you particularly wanted to this time, since you'd be staying with them for a while.

As you walked away, Alex's gaze couldn't help but follow you, his head resting on his palm with his elbow on the table. His lips were curved into a pleasant, subconscious smile.