( s. summers ) stud, pt. 2

GENRE: fluff!
WARNINGS: none, making out lol
NOTES: for these kings who wanted the part 2
Pixie0620 heeyylol poopnugget2001 diggorysweasley i searched what year apocalypse came out and it was the same year as octopussy so enjoy this lol.

____________

"Hey, you coming?" He asked over his shoulder, his hand paused on the handle of the car door as he waited for you. You were a couple of meters away, saying something to Jubilee just before you left to go to the mall with Scott after school on a Friday. She was giggling, and you were blushing, looking as beautiful as ever in the afternoon sunlight.

He'd gotten permission from the Professor, and manage to strategically avoid asking anyone else to come along with you guys like he usually did. Not that he wanted to be alone with you or anything (he'd never admit that to anyone, anyways). For the first time in a while, he really felt nervous about something. He hoped he'd say the right thing, and that he wouldn't embarrass himself around you. God, he'd do anything to have you think well of him.

And standing there, with your Star Wars shirt that you'd brought at the premiere you went to with your other friends, tucked into your shorts, with your hair pulled up in a pom pom - and for some reason Scott thought you were the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He'd give anything to see you smile like you were when you walked toward him, beaming in excitement. "Hey, stud," you greeted as you came closer, and you swore you saw his face heat up despite the way he rolled his eyes.

His heart was thumping by the time you were both sat in the car. He and Peter would usually take shifts on the wheel, being the eldest, and this time was no different. You liked to watch him while he drove, because he was extra focused, and you could look at him all you wanted without repercussions. Whenever you took the car as a group, you volunteered to be up front with him. The two of you were known as an inseparable duo, and you knew that came with its rumors. Jubilee, your best friend, and Alex (his brother) were the most adamant about it; secretly counting down the days until the two of you would finally just come clean, and get together.

For now, you watched the way he looked as he shifted gears, his jaw clenching slightly as his eyes flickered across the road. You were listening to the radio, humming songs as your hair whipped in the wind from the open windows. A smile would drift to the corner of his lips a the sound, secretly admiring your voice when you let him have the chance to hear it. He could listen to you practice presentations or read essays aloud for hours and never get bored of it, drifting to sleep on multiple occasions despite himself (could you blame him, with the amount of late night study sessions you roped him into?)