( b. drake ) rumours

GENRE: fluff
WARNINGS: none.
NOTES: @SunshineGal25 requested a bobby imagine. he's soooo cute and i defos got carried away. for some reason, i needed this request in my life and i thank you for it. ALSO MORE CLIMBING THROUGH WINDOWS??

also stan gay!bobby from the comics for good skin and grades! 💗🌠

______________

Bobby and you had been friends since middle school, but became especially close when you both made the move to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters together.

Upon hitting puberty, your parents discovered that you were a mutant, just like your mother. Naturally, they panicked, and sent you to boarding school across the country.

It was made easier when you realized Bobby had gone through a similar thing, if not worse. Naturally, the two of you became more inseparable as friends, being closer than a lot of people could understand. By senior year, the rumors about the two of you were completely out of hand, but Bobby didn't seem to be doing anything about it. In fact; he seemed to be enjoying them, slightly.

"Oh, come on, Bobby! Why don't you ever tell them off?" You asked him as you threw your bag down next to your bed in your dorm. Charles had an 'open-door' policy - which meant that you could sit in a room together, but you'd be caught if you were doing anything too unsavory for school. Though, you couldn't imagine anything like that happening with your long-term friend.

You could hear him sigh, settling into your desk chair as you took up a space on your bed, pulling your sneakers off now that the school day had ended. You didn't notice that there was silence until you had them fully off.

Peering back at Bobby, he was already watching you, something clearly on his mind. You couldn't help but blush under his gaze, not used to catching someone so blatantly looking. Lately, your friend had been having that sort of affect on you. There was something about him that tended to get you flustered, despite how comfortable you knew you were with him. You thought you got over your crush on him a while ago - - but it appeared to be coming back in some ways at the very least.