| Bookworm | Xingqui

" Xingqui. " I said the boy's name with annoyance. He's been reading some kind of novel all afternoon and didn't even say a word during your 'date' with him. The bookworm continue to ignore me as he lock his eyes on his book, Even though he's reading, he wouldn't let go of my hand as if he wants me to stay by his side while he reads but this is boring the heck out of me.

I decided to stand up only to be pulled by Xingqui, forcing me to sit with him. " What's your problem, you bookworm? "

" Stay. " Xingqui said, finally looking at me. I looked back at him with furrowed brows and a frown, " But this date is boring! " I whined at him. Xingqui nodded even though he didn't really understand what you since he's focused on reading on the other hand, you look over to his book and it made your head ache, so many fancy words that you do not understand.

" What are you reading anyways? some kind of action story? that's alot of kicking.. " I commented which made Xingqui snort. I pouted at him, " It wasn't that funny! " I pulled his hair a little which made him pinch my leg to make me behave.

" (Y/N), please. Let me finish this, okay? " He pleaded.

I sighed, " You always pick books over me. " I mutter.

" Not true. " Xingqui said which caught me off surprise. I didn't expect him to hear me.

" Then let's do something that is not boring! " I whined once again.

To my surprise he actually closed the book and placed it on the small table next to his sit. He slide his hands on my waist, pulling me in for a side hug and he rested his chin on my shoulder. " What would you like to do then, my dear? "

I hate but love it when he does this stupid move just to make me speechless and so he can return to reading his book, no matter how much I know his intention it still makes me really flustered enough to the point where I don't have anymore ideas what to do else than just watching him read. He hummed for a moment, waiting for an answer.

Think (Y/N)! Think! What would you guys do on a date?

.. I felt my stomach grumble.

" Woah, Looks like someone's hungry. " Xingqui chuckled, " Alright alright, Let's go get something to eat, shall we? " He added as his hand left my waist and stood up from his seat. I am completley embarressed that but I thanked my stomach for it saved me from a boring date.

I followed Xingqui to a resturant nearby, I almost drooled over to food on the menu. Wish I could buy all the food but my wallet would have a stroke if I did.

" Forgot to tell you this one's on me. So what would you like? " Xingqui offered. I nodded anyways on his offer because I couldn't talk my way out with this bookworm.

" I'll h-have (F/F) then! " I said as he nodded and ordered both his and your food to the waiter. Soon the waiter came back with the dishes we asked for and decided to dig in. The food satisfied my gluttony which made me feel happy, It's always like this whenever boredom comes around I have nothing to do but think about food and get myself hungry.

Xingqui seem happy to see his lover enjoying herself with the food they ordered. He find that trait really cute and would spoil you with no hesitation as long as he see's you healthy and happy. To be truthful, he did love you more than anything, He just loves your remarks and reactions whenever he reads a book and you would be right beside him, keeping him company and also hearing your hilarious complains.

He swore that one day, when the two of you grow older. He promised himself that he'll marry you and grow old together with lots of adventures to remember. He also wanted to make you be interested with books aswell so the two of you could read fascinating stories as they keep each other company.

" Why you're starring at me so long? Is there some food left on my face? " (Y/N) tried to use her tongue to find whatever food is stick near to her mouth. That made Xingqui giggled and shook his end.

" Just thinking how cute you look. " He smiled.

" Sir, You blind or something? " (Y/N) rose a brow but then giggled afterwards, " Kidding! but thanks bookworm. "

Xingqui pouted, " Can't you call me sweetheart instead? "

" But bookworm fits you alot! " (Y/N) smiled making Xingqui feel like he got blinded from the light.

He sighed and slimed back at her.

" Whatever makes you happy, my dear. "

-