| Be with you | Venti

the continuation of Together.

Song that is used - Runaway (AURORA)
____

It's been days since you've met the bard, you two would usually sleep on the tree but this time she woke up without the bard next to her.

"Venti?" (Y/N) called out for the bard.

It's already morning, the female woke up alone as the bard is no where to be found. She walked around the huge tree to find if Venti is around to sadly she can't find any trace. Worried for him, she continue to look around for the familiar bard.

It's almost 2 hours since she's been walking around and yet she still couldn't find him. She went back to the tree where she and Venti slept on. She sat down and enjoyed the cool breeze of the morning . She didn't know what to do by the time, she didn't want to go visit the main town of Monstadt or try to find Venti there. Being outside just enjoying the world was enough for her to be satisfied instead of being chained back like the life she had.

(Y/N) thought of her reputation and her family as time goes by. Wondered if her parents are furious or worried for her sudden disappearance, wondering if they are finding her. Although she did not want to come back, she hoped that her family cared at little of her well being.

Maybe it was selfish for her to runaway, but then again she did nothing but serve her family with fortune because of her talent of singing. She was a Liyue star, singing has been her career ever since she was 7 years old but now she's going to be just a legend.

Without noticing she started to hum a familiar song.

And I was running faraway
Would I run off the world someday?
No body knows, no body knows..

I was dancing in the rain,
I felt alive and I can't complain.

But no, take me home, take home where I belong.
I got no place to go..

She remembered singing that song while she was trapped on a so called 'home'. (Y/N) continued singing for herself to avoid the boredom.

A Hilichurl came by, at first she thought they were going to attack her but surprisingly they only sat down to listen her which was really cute. As soon as she finished singing she heard clapping. (Y/N) turned around to see Venti walking towards her, "Venti!" She exclaimed by the sudden appearance. The hilichurl went back to their camp when the girl stopped singing as if it's going to be a usual thing now for them.

"What a wonderful voice you have, (Y/N)!" He said with a smile which flattered the girl.

"T-thanks.. But where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you." She asked. The bard laugh from what he's about to explain to her, Looks like that Venti have a two hour scolding from Diluc for trying to steal some dandelion wines. (Y/N) furrowed her brows, she thought something serious might have happened but then again this is Venti she's talking about so it's reasonable enough that'll he end up into silly troubles.

"Anyways, I would like to hear you sing more!" Venti said, "I'll try to sync your song with my lyre." He added as a lyre appeared out of nowhere. (Y/N) felt her cheeks burn up from feeling embarrassed she didn't know why, she should be used to it since she sings in front of the crowd but she couldn't help but feel shy about it towards him.

(Y/N) started humming as Venti followed her lead. Surprisingly that he manage to catch up how the tune goes as the girl started to sing out the lyrics of her song.

Soon again, small creatures and hilichurls gathered up from small concert by the two, swaying side by side from the gentle music.

As the song ended and the two could not believe how amazing it was, they're combination are perfect.